New York (again)

On 6/19/2024 at 12:19 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

Receipts in the comments 

I find the situation in Buffalo comical beyond it still hurting so much of my extended family. People keep voting for incompetence and waste. When I lived there at one point we had a parks commissioner who closed all the parks but kept his job, he literally had nothing to do for like 18 months. Pegulas has done a lot to improve the area but it still can't compete with Nashville or Tampa and it should be competing. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did a little research and believe my info is correct but feel free to correct any details. The permit commissioner is paid $125k per year, this project was applied for 60+ days ago and they have not approved it yet? This incompetence should be unacceptable and I can't believe that so many of you see this kind of performance and try and defend it. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I did a little research and believe my info is correct but feel free to correct any details. The permit commissioner is paid $125k per year, this project was applied for 60+ days ago and they have not approved it yet? This incompetence should be unacceptable and I can't believe that so many of you see this kind of performance and try and defend it. 

While incompetence might be an issue we also need to consider the possibility, given this is NYS, that the permit commissioner is a Jets fan.

• Like (+1) 1