“Not The Country I Grew Up In Vol. 2” Shaking In Anger!

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Probably get together with a group of friends and eat something bad for us.  You?

Well the fam (wife and kids and I) are moving to Tennessee soon so we are probably going to a friends house who throws a party every year but will likely double as a going away party.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Well the fam (wife and kids and I) are moving to Tennessee soon so we are probably going to a friends house who throws a party every year but will likely double as a going away party.

Probably going over to the BIL's.  He makes pretty good chili among other things.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Nice.  Love Tennessee.  Best wishes man.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Gunna be awake long enough to see Shakira and JLo though eh?? lol

yeah, unfortunately the wife loves that crap. that and the commercials.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

What is everyones plans for the super bowl?

I'm going to create a coal fire to burn plastic bags, before dumping the remains in the nearest wetlands.

Oh, and rooting for the Chiefs, solely because I happen to know Lenny Dawson's nephew and great niece.

• Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

That would be the dream.

I'll probably eat way too much cheese & crackers.  Look out digestive system, we're sailing the seas of cheese!

Yeah, I've got 2 of those Hickory Farms platters from Christmas just waiting for the Super Bowl! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2