RIP Mister Peanut. 104 years old

snowflakes 

https://nypost.com/2020/01/27/mr-peanuts-funeral-commercial-paused-in-the-wake-of-kobe-bryant-tragedy/

4 minutes ago, shrader said:

Or not.  Apparently they decided to pump the breaks due to Kobe Bryant.

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

104 is way too old to be driving.

That’s why they let you renew by mail!  :)

My wife had a 99 year old client she loved and they used to go to lunch a few time a year. A guy from that era was not into letting a woman drive. She eventually had to have the hard talk and put her foot down. Great guy, but......

1 hour ago, Augie said:

She eventually had to have the hard talk and put her foot down. Great guy, but......

Before he put his foot down, and played the time honoured old person’s excuse, “I mistook the accelerator for the brake!”

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

also was that Wesley Snipes?

None other.
Was Oscar Mayer strapped for cash, and selling off the fleet?  That looked like a repurposed Wienermobile.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

7 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Before he put his foot down, and played the time honoured old person’s excuse, “I mistook the accelerator for the brake!”

None other.
Was Oscar Mayer strapped for cash, and selling off the fleet?  That looked like a repurposed Wienermobile.

Weinermobile and Nutmobile. Kind of a matching set. 

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

WAY back in my banking days in Hilton Head, I made a car loan. This sweet old lady was in her late 80’s. She qualified for the loan in every way, and you can’t discriminate based upon age (obviously). Sweet lady! But before she ever made the first payment I saw our collateral on the front page of the local Island Packet newspaper.  She was parked at a retail center and put the car in drive instead of reverse, not stopping until she came to rest inside the retail store at Coligny Plaza. Oops! Fortunately, we had confirmed our insurance was in place. 

Related story, we gave a guy in his late 80’s a 30 year mortgage for his house. He laughed like hell at closing. “Are you guys crazy?” Great guy, funny day. 

Edited by Augie

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Weinermobile and Nutmobile. Kind of a matching set. 

Owner of wienermobile visiting owner of nutmobile:

WM: where do you want me to park?

NM: I’ve got a 3-car garage...my wife and I take the outside spots so just park in the middle.