The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

22 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So lets say your employer requires you to get the vaccine as a requirement for keeping your job.  And then you get it and suffer serious side effects.  By demanding this as a requirement for employment have they assumed legal liability for any adverse outcomes as they've mandated you get the vaccination?  For forcing you to get what some medical experts suggest is an "experimental" vaccine based on messenger RNA technology (mRNA) which is categorized under the topic of Gene Therapy.  A vaccine being distributed under EUA and not an approved BLA. My advice to all employees of all these companies.  Your no match against them on your own.  Form a union and fight power with numbers.   Look at the teachers union as an example.  You don't see school districts pushing them around.  So there's no reason private sector workers have to take any crap either. 

Nobody wants to talk about it but there is no liability whatsoever in the event a covax injures or kills someone in the United States.  Every one and every organization involved in the chain of manufacture, production and distribution has been indemnified from civil suit.  Employers do not have to report vaccine injury as a workplace injury until May 2022 so if you get injured from a mandated vax, it's not a workman's comp claim. 

The covax is the only product I can think of where the consumer takes on 100% of the liability.    That poor nurse who took the vaccine to get a job at Johns Hopkins and died two days later from swelling of the brain?  Johns Hopkins has no liability whatsoever even though they mandated she get it to work there because when she went to get her shot, she signed the waiver that exempts Johns Hopkins from any and all damages you may receive.  

For all other vaccines but covax, vaccine injuries are resolved in the VCIP - the no-fault program set up as part of the 1980s law that indemnified vaccine producers from civil claims.  If you are injured by covax, however, you get sent to the CICP that almost never releases money to victims, and you as the victim, are on the hook for all the legal fees associated with your claim.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I never watched CNN to I didn't realize they originally called it the "Wuhan coronavirus."  Their hypocrisy in crying racism over people who called it that after they stopped is just par of the course.

I realized well over a year ago with the HCQ lies that it was all political.  And that they and our so-called healthcare leaders were complicit in the deaths.

Don’t get me wrong this is indeed a pandemic but virtually EVERYTHING around it was handled through a political lens. So many false narratives and many that continue even today.  This one example of what to call the virus, was the thing that told me CNN is pure garbage! They get their morning talking points from the DNC and then their minuscule audience laps it up. 

• Like (+1) 1

Preventable: The Inside Story of How Leadership Failures, Politics, and Selfishness Doomed the U.S. Coronavirus Response
by Andy Slavitt  | Jun 15, 2021         
Acting Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services

“Painfully good. The book could have been called, ‘Outrageous.’ The story Andy Slavitt tells is not just about Trump’s monumental failures but also about the deeper ones that started long before, with our health system, our politics, and more.” --Atul Gawande, author of Being Mortal

The definitive, behind-the-scenes look at the U.S. Coronavirus crisis from one of the
most recognizable and influential voices in healthcare

https://www.amazon.com/Preventable-Leadership-Failures-Selfishness-Coronavirus/dp/1250770165/ref=sr_1_1?crid=29EZDOUCBUAAP&dchild=1&keywords=preventable+andy+slavitt&qid=1625951822&s=books&sprefix=prevent%2Caps%2C175&sr=1-1

Edited by ALF

18 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Had a nice long dip but the last two days have us back at mid May numbers with Florida leading the way. Expect more shutdowns by September in time for school. 

They go back to lockdowns they will have a ***** mess on their hands. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Not everyone are sheeple.  They won’t go back on lockdown.  

Plenty of states will raise mask mandates, close schools, limit restaurants. I pray to lord Neptune and all the Hindu gods that I’m wrong but I doubt it. My governor will lower the boom the moment someone sneezes. 

2 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Plenty of states will raise mask mandates, close schools, limit restaurants. I pray to lord Neptune and all the Hindu gods that I’m wrong but I doubt it. My governor will lower the boom the moment someone sneezes. 

Trust me. Here in California they will have hell to pay if they restrict anything. 

The coronavirus is quickly rising again in Florida.

There were 23,697 new COVID-19 infections in Florida over the past seven-day period from July 2 to July 8, according to the weekly report released Friday by the Florida Department of Health. That’s an average of nearly 3,400 cases a day.

It’s also a 48 percent rise in COVID-19 infections — or 7,719 more infections — from the previous seven-day period from June 25 to July 1.

It’s the second consecutive jump in weekly coronavirus cases reported in Florida. In the past two weeks the number of weekly COVID-19 cases have nearly doubled from just under 12,000 cases reported from June 18 to June 24.

2 hours ago, Governor said:

The coronavirus is quickly rising again in Florida.

There were 23,697 new COVID-19 infections in Florida over the past seven-day period from July 2 to July 8, according to the weekly report released Friday by the Florida Department of Health. That’s an average of nearly 3,400 cases a day.

It’s also a 48 percent rise in COVID-19 infections — or 7,719 more infections — from the previous seven-day period from June 25 to July 1.

It’s the second consecutive jump in weekly coronavirus cases reported in Florida. In the past two weeks the number of weekly COVID-19 cases have nearly doubled from just under 12,000 cases reported from June 18 to June 24.

It's dumb to single out Florida as the number of fully vaccinated there (46.87%) is only slightly below the national average (47.7%).  Keep in mind that last year at this time Florida averaging around 10,000 cases a day as more people spent time indoors because of the heat.

46 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It's dumb to single out Florida as the number of fully vaccinated there (46.87%) is only slightly below the national average (47.7%).  Keep in mind that last year at this time Florida averaging around 10,000 cases a day as more people spent time indoors because of the heat.

It isn’t dumb since 80 percent of their old residents are vaccinated. They should be well ahead of the national average and not be in this situation today. 

Some red counties saw a 250 percent jump in 2 weeks.

Edited by Governor

12 minutes ago, Governor said:

It isn’t dumb since 80 percent of their old residents are vaccinated. They should be well ahead of the national average and not be in this situation today. 

What's the situation?

Did they not flatten the curve?

Are the hospitals overwhelmed?

Are they out of ICU beds?  

Do they need a big ship too?  

Trump really did break you people.  There is literally zero rationality or logic.  All emotion.  

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What's the situation?

Did they not flatten the curve?

Are the hospitals overwhelmed?

Are they out of ICU beds?  

Do they need a big ship too?  

Trump really did break you people.  There is literally zero rationality or logic.  All emotion.  

In 3.5 weeks, Florida has added 72,028 new cases, 1172 new deaths, and in that period, positivity rate went from 0.9% to 7.8%.

That’s a massive fail across the board.

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

In 3.5 weeks, Florida has added 72,028 new cases, 1172 new deaths, and in that period, positivity rate went from 0.9% to 7.8%.

That’s a massive fail across the board.

What about the People's Republic of New York over the last 15 days?

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

What situation?  The delta variant in Israel produced a massive spike in cases but their wasn't a spike in hospitalization or deaths because of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. 

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

What situation?  The delta variant in Israel produced a massive spike in cases but their wasn't a spike in hospitalization or deaths because of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. 

The body-bag situation?

1172 new deaths in 3.5 weeks.

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What about the People's Republic of New York over the last 15 days?

I'll save you the work

They went from a 1.7 positivity rate to 3.8 in the last 15 days.   

At that trajectory in 3 weeks you'll be at 6% positivity rate, in lockdown, and your governor will have another book deal.  

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'll save you the work

They went from a 1.7 positivity rate to 3.8 in the last 15 days.   

At that trajectory in 3 weeks you'll be at 6% positivity rate, in lockdown, and your governor will have another book deal.  

And how many deaths?