The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

12 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

These people are hypocritical $%#holes.

Shame on idiot voters who keep this trash in charge.

They are total scum. The “ ruling class” who tell the little people what they can and cannot do. Amazing anyone would support these idiots. Very telling that so many of them have come out publicly to support yet another terrorist group in Hamas. 

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh?  Do you mean like a "reset?"

What a vile POS she is. Why should we want to transform anything ? Remove any and all Covid related restrictions and carry on as we were. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

What a vile POS she is. Why should we want to transform anything ? Remove any and all Covid related restrictions and carry on as we were. 

These people  - politicians, media, teachers, governors are drunken with power jailing all of us...evil people who are harming the US far more than covid.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Exactly.  There is nothing left to do here.  

The people denying this are either actually good with it or are the most naive sheep in history.  

It's not that President CDC is issuing guidelines that we continue to take as Gospel, it's what the guidelines we keep following mean.  That's what they aren't telling you thus your being lied to, only half of us seem to care, and it's tearing the cou.......man it's almost by design.  

So only vaccinated people can take off their masks?  Oh cool.  What about kids aged 2 thru 12?  What about people that never get it?  Why aren't they saying anything about that?  They are stringing you along for as long as they are "given" (they're taking) the authority to do so.

Were apparently going to be told we need boosters.  So they know it's never ever ever ever going away.  Who the hell thought this anyway? 

So if it's never going away, we can do today, right now what we'll be doing 10 years from now.  Living with it.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

These people  - politicians, media, teachers, governors are drunken with power jailing all of us...evil people who are harming the US far more than covid.

yeah, teachers are power hungry traitors...that's it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LDD said:

Many have been exposed as such, if you’ve been paying attention. Adopting/ pushing woke curriculums, anti-white anti male agendas and showing a remarkable disdain for the parents of children they teach. They also are hiding behind Covid as a reason not to return to work, in a stunning display of cowardice. 

16 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Bottom line is viruses are nasty little things.

Until they're not which with history has shown us always happens. 

2 hours ago, dpberr said:

Now it'll be an indefinite number of vaccines and vaccine boosters.

I think people who think that their two shot covax is the end of it.  Couldn't be more naive.  Just the beginning.  It'll be flu shots and boosters, covax shots and boosters, pneumovax boosters.   

Why I've not gotten mine yet.  Well one of the reasons.  

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh?  Do you mean like a "reset?"

Yes!  Transform how we vote.  With ID and via mail or online! 

1 hour ago, LDD said:

They are not traitors but is passing on their ideals (Left or Right) to impressionable children a power trip or not?

Take a look at what has been going on in our university system for the past generation or so.  

4 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

These people are hypocritical $%#holes.

Shame on idiot voters who keep this trash in charge.

Assuming the date is right (who knows), if they are vaccinated and I assume they are because it's a D room, they are following the May 16 CDC guidelines: "If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic." 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html

But by all means feed the Hate Industrial Complex with your RAGE. That's how it runs. 

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Pennsylvania Voters Strip Governor’s Powers After He Closed Churches, Left Abortion Clinics Open.

https://www.lifenews.com/2021/05/21/pennsylvania-voters-strip-governors-powers-after-he-closed-churches-left-abortion-clinics-open/

That's a curious way to phrase the headline. How might you re-write that if you were an objective writer not out to attract eyeballs by tapping people's anger? 

Edited by Sundancer

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Until they're not which with history has shown us always happens. 

Why I've not gotten mine yet.  Well one of the reasons.  

Because we’ve developed effective vaccines against many deadly viral diseases.  Your complete lack of understanding of science, medicine, and just basic facts is stunning.

5 hours ago, dpberr said:

Now it'll be an indefinite number of vaccines and vaccine boosters.

I think people who think that their two shot covax is the end of it.  Couldn't be more naive.  Just the beginning.  It'll be flu shots and boosters, covax shots and boosters, pneumovax boosters.   

Then let me propose a solution.  Let’s take you and folks like you and give you a state to live in.  South Dakota maybe.  Then what we’ll do is open up a few vials of different viruses while we have some in a nice enclosed area.  Let’s say smallpox, Ebola virus, Covid-19 as starters. Maybe some anthrax.  Throw in some meningitis bacteria, and some shingles virus to add some pain.

Then out you go.  We won’t provide masks of course, and we’ll throw parties every night for you, maybe have Trump come in and do some rallies for you.  Just want to make sure you have plenty of opportunity for you to interact with others and ensure everyone gets exposed.  We’ll build a wall around the state border (because we know how much you love your walls), and those of us who understand and appreciate how science and medicine and the development of vaccines have essentially saved the world will sit by and watch.

I give you a week at the outside before all are dead.

Edited by oldmanfan

43 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Then let me propose a solution.  Let’s take you and folks like you and give you a state to live in.  South Dakota maybe.  Then what we’ll do is open up a few vials of different viruses while we have some in a nice enclosed area.  Let’s say smallpox, Ebola virus, Covid-19 as starters. Maybe some anthrax.  Throw in some meningitis bacteria, and some shingles virus to add some pain.

Then out you go.  We won’t provide masks of course, and we’ll throw parties every night for you, maybe have Trump come in and do some rallies for you.  Just want to make sure you have plenty of opportunity for you to interact with others and ensure everyone gets exposed.  We’ll build a wall around the state border (because we know how much you love your walks), and those of us who understand and appreciate how science and medicine and the development of vaccines have essentially saved the world will sit by and watch.

I give you a week at the outside before all are dead.

"You and folks like you"?  Really?  You know that you and I agree on lots of stuff even if we come at from differing perspective, but this has gotten a bit over the line....no?

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

"You and folks like you"?  Really?  You know that you and I agree on lots of stuff even if we come at from differing perspective, but this has gotten a bit over the line....no?

Sometimes one has to resort to hyperbole.    There are folks here that refuse to recognize the value that vaccines have provided to the world.  Refuse to acknowledge actual fact.  So that was my intent   -I used examples of different viruses that have been largely controlled or eradicated through vaccines.  It sounds harsh I know but it was to make the point.

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Sometimes one has to resort to hyperbole.    There are folks here that refuse to recognize the value that vaccines have provided to the world.  Refuse to acknowledge actual fact.  So that was my intent   -I used examples of different viruses that have been largely controlled or eradicated through vaccines.  It sounds harsh I know but it was to make the point.

It sounds harsh when you suggest we round people up who don’t agree with you and have them die? No, really? 

COVID-19: Current coronavirus vaccines unlikely to protect against new variants in future, SAGE warns

The government's scientific advisers say COVID may continue to evolve for years to come and "eradication is extremely unlikely"

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-current-coronavirus-vaccines-unlikely-to-protect-against-new-variants-in-future-sage-warns-12312976

Who thought this was possible?

Forever.....

tenor.gif

Edited by Big Blitz