The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

18 minutes ago, GG said:

Uhhm, the headline of the article that the idiot linked?

Leaked White House data shows infections spiking more than 1,000% in rural areas that backed Trump

Ha--got it. I thought we were talking about Tiberius's post. You were talking about Peleton's. Both were driving at the same topic (Trump counties are seeing spikes). I missed Peleton's and don't know if Kenosha was in his article.  

CO man dies from astounding 0.55 blood alcohol level, coronavirus listed as cause of death.

IT IS GOVERNMENT “UNIVERSAL POLICIES” WHICH DUG US INTO THIS @#!$ PIT:  

Has the coronavirus crisis changed how Americans feel about universal health care?

So you betcha. Before this I was against universal health care. Now I’m against universal health care with bells on and a blow torch.

I just liked the title............?

In Defense of the PPP

City Journal, by Milton Ezrati

Original Article

The Payroll Protection Program (PPP), a massive federal aid program meant to help small businesses stay afloat and sustain payrolls during the antivirus shutdowns and quarantines, has attracted considerable criticism, including accusations of corruption. Lawyers have filed suits, congressional representatives have complained, and journalists have highlighted abuses. While abuses have likely occurred, PPP aid nonetheless seems to have flowed quickly to the small businesses that it was intended to help. Launched in early April as part of the $2 trillion CARES Act and intended to help firms with 500 or fewer employees, the PPP was originally funded at $342 billion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

How is one proven to be not an idiot?

Improve the quality of posts that you like to post

1 minute ago, shoshin said:

Ha--got it. I thought we were talking about Tiberius's post. You were talking about Peleton's. Both were driving at the same topic (Trump counties are seeing spikes). I missed Peleton's and don't know if Kenosha was in his article.  

That in itself should be a tell that suddenly there's a spate of articles talking about stratospheric growth of cases in Trump Country.

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Rick Bright 

Ya got anyone who has a job in the field?

BTW experts is plural

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Your expert has not been to work in 2 months- I will believe someone who has actually been working.

Sorry.  Didn't mean to double up on the point.  He doesn't answer me anyway.  He was tired of me beating him up and down. 

Carry on...........

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Improve the quality of posts that you like to post

That in itself should be a tell that suddenly there's a spate of articles talking about stratospheric growth of cases in Trump Country.

The Tiberius link came from a leaked internal admin document. Probably why it's become a topic. 

3 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

Travis Allen
@TravisAllen02
Blocked by Trump three times. I help Democrats. Vandy Engineer

. Not legally responsible for myself. http://instagram.com/TravisAllen02

https://twitter.com/TravisAllen02?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

It's a liberal, joke account..................you buffoon.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Reality Check said:

This virus is the result of "gain of function" research. In other words, they keep modifying viruses to make them more infectious and/or lethal. This work gets done at Fort Detrick and Wuhan, two labs that happened to be shut down last Fall over "security breaches. HCQ is a generic drug that is easy to manufacture, thus, it is cheap. That is problem number one. The medical system is fully incentivized to go the more expensive route with drugs still covered under patents. With trillions being created in debt right now, price is not a limiting factor at all. Big Pharma's influence strikes again.

Wow, you're really out there, aren't ya?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Don't deflect, deal with your issues.

Just as an aside: Biden Derangement Syndrome? Really? Very weak, unoriginal, and, even if you set aside how lame it is, it is not even applicable in the instances you use it. 

Do better.

Dude has an issue with originality.  His hoax and fake news list is boring.........

2 hours ago, GG said:

Yeah, when you go from 1 case to 4, the growth rate is astronomical.

Have you been called an idiot today yet?

I have a feeling his wife wakes up next too him every morning, rolls her eyes and says "you're still here you idiot?" so I think you have your answer.  

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Do you mean that my posts should be improved?  I'm a little confused by what you said.  Also, who judges the quality of the posts?

Since Tom left it's been pretty much a free for all on that. We're working on a solution.  We'll send out an email when we have a viable plan.  

***** I've been in Corp America Management too long.  

10 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Out where?

Out standing in your field. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ya got anyone who has a job in the field?

BTW experts is plural

Sorry.  Didn't mean to double up on the point.  He doesn't answer me anyway.  He was tired of me beating him up and down. 

Carry on...........

It is always ok to respond- I like arguing or in this case agreeing.?

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Dude has an issue with originality.  His hoax and fake news list is boring.........

I have a feeling his wife wakes up next too him every morning, rolls her eyes and says "you're still here you idiot?" so I think you have your answer.  

Since Tom left it's been pretty much a free for all on that. We're working on a solution.  We'll send out an email when we have a viable plan.  

***** I've been in Corp America Management too long.  

Out standing in your field. 

Who's "we"?

Just now, Chef Jim said:

If you need to ask you're not part of the solution team.  Keep an eye on your email inbox.  We'll update you when we have a solution.  

I suspect I'll find it right next to your TPS report.