The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 minutes ago, meazza said:

Tell me again how Asians wear masks for pollution as opposed to viruses?

***** asshat.

I apologize for provoking your hostility. Trudeau was right to disarm you guys. I promise not to joke around about you having your mouth covered anymore. Just one question. Why is the glyco-protein 120 in this new virus?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He ignored his own intelligence. 

Well...............

When it comes to "ignoring your own intelligence"

Billztime  Billstime does appear to be an expert on the subject, so

:rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I apologize for provoking your hostility. Trudeau was right to disarm you guys. I promise not to joke around about you having your mouth covered anymore. Just one question. Why is the glyco-protein 120 in this new virus?

You keep referring to Trudeau and him disarming Canadians. Why are you assuming I’m for that ?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

“Some of the outrageousness of what happened at our capitol depicted some of the worst racism and awful parts of our history in this country,” Whitmer said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Also known as Trump's voting base.

Ahhhh the racists Trump base.  I'm still waiting on photographic or video proof of thousands who show up with racist, white supremacist or Nazi regalia & hand signs at every single one of his cult rallies.

Just now, meazza said:

I don’t know. Why don’t you just ***** tell me?

Here's a hint. It has to do with HIV. Here are two more questions while you refuse to do any independent research. How can that "naturally" be inserted into another virus? WHO owns the patents on GP 120 and its "various" applications? 

Just now, Reality Check said:

Here's a hint. It has to do with HIV. Here are two more questions while you refuse to do any independent research. How can that "naturally" be inserted into another virus? WHO owns the patents on GP 120 and its "various" applications? 

And what does that have to do with me or any of my posts ? Have I made any specific claims about the origins of the virus or anything related to the nature of the virus ?

2 minutes ago, meazza said:

And what does that have to do with me or any of my posts ? Have I made any specific claims about the origins of the virus or anything related to the nature of the virus ?

Forget it. Just wear your little mask and do what the authorities tell you. Above all else, don't do any independent research. 

Just now, Reality Check said:

Forget it. Just wear your little mask and do what the authorities tell you. Above all else, don't do any independent research. 

Thanks for the input.  Of course here is some advice for you.  Do some research on the poster you are replying to because you’re not at all describing me or any of my positions.  Unfortunately whether this virus was man made or because you raped a bat, I want to protect others from it spreading.

Now enjoy doing your independent research.  Clearly you’re not that bright if you can’t even read the people you’re talking to.