The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

And he was responding to comments of the social policies many would like to see implemented during this epidemic.

What's the difference? Other than his comments were much more intelligent and made more sence than yours. Of course, that is low bar to hurdle....

It made perfect "sence".

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I made statements that you know to be true. I believe you’re the one that veered off the road trying to nitpick the comments to fit your overly tired racist agenda. Happy to continue the discussion if you’d like to get back on the pavement. I’ll wait.

Which statements are you referring to?

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I'm really surprised that Medicare won't cover it and I'm unsure what Covid has to do with it, but I still feel sorry for you. My wife is dying from cancer, so I understand what you're going through.

I am not a fan of your posts or logic in general, but there are some things that transcends politics. I’m very sorry to hear you are going through that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Because you’re blind. Do you really think Deek

thinks that there is NOT ONE PERSON in America that is against diversity?  Really?? 

I don't know what he thinks. I can only go by what they write. He says it's not an issue, when it is. That doesn't mean it's incredibly widespread, but Charlottesville should have proven to everyone that can reason, that it's not a small sliver, either.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

It made perfect "sence".

Which statements are you referring to?

The main point, before you fell head first into your racism crap, is that the primary concern for right leaning Americans is their opposition to the expansion of government. It is NOT to impede your much loved diversity. 

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I don't know what he thinks. I can only go by what they write. He says it's not an issue, when it is. That doesn't mean it's incredibly widespread, but Charlottesville should have proven to everyone that can reason, that it's not a small sliver, either.

He didn't say that. Your posting is one long, continuous rant against your own skewed interpretations (to satisfy your own warped psychology) of what people say... 

Edited by billsfan1959

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I didn't bring it up. I responded to a comment about it. Please point to my rant about racism.

You done have to bring up a topic to be a ranter (is that a word?).  But to go on and on about it.  To put words into posts that were not there. To be as do bunged up about it you are no longer making sense?  To me?  That’s ranting. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

The main point, before you fell head first into your racism crap, is that the primary concern for right leaning Americans is their opposition to the expansion of government. It is NOT to impede your much loved diversity. 

Republicans always claim they are against government expansion until they get into office.

They also claim they are against too much presidential power, unless they're in power.

They also claim they're against running up the deficit until they get in office.

They also claim the government is too much into their business until they get in office

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Charlottesville? Oh come on! Another tired drumbeat. That’s what’s eating at you? I’m done! 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

You done have to bring up a topic to be a ranter (is that a word?).  But to go on and on about it.  To put words into posts that were not there. To be as do bunged up about it you are no longer making sense?  To me?  That’s ranting. 

Look up the definition of ranting 

Just now, Kemp said:

Republicans always claim they are against government expansion until they get into office.

They also claim they are against too much presidential power, unless they're in power.

They also claim they're against running up the deficit until they get in office.

They also claim the government is too much into their business until they get in office

Kemp! We found it! We definitely agree there! And that’s a big reason why they voted for Trump as opposed to the sixteen odd Republicans that he ran against. Now....you get it!

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Why most of us Conservatives would never ever say we are Republicans. We don’t march with that party let alone in lock step with it.  

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Look up the definition of ranting 

Now you’re ranting about ranting. ?

Dude, really, give it a rest. You’re looking like a fool here. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Kemp! We found it! We definitely agree there! And that’s a big reason why they voted for Trump as opposed to the sixteen odd Republicans that he ran against. Now....you get it!

He's doing the same things.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I think his head just exploded. 

Just now, Kemp said:

He's doing the same things.

You’re welcome to hold to that opinion if you’d like. His supporters see him as eliminating regulations, cutting taxes, reinforcing law and order, strengthening the military, and NOT bombing foreigners. Pretty simple stuff really.

• Like (+1) 1