The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nope.  And the worst part is when Trump demands there be a debate or two between them and Biden either accepts and gets destroyed or declines.

This is rich - considering Trump is the one who was threatening not to debate because the moderators might ask him MEAN questions:

Trump May Skip Debates, or Seek New Host, if Process Isn’t ‘Fair’

Trump considering skipping general election debates in 2020: report

o5zrw.jpg

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

A little bit like forecasting the weather... well, that explains the original crap forecast.

Influential COVID-19 model predicts US deaths will stop by Summer

Apr. 16, 2020 - 2:26 - Dr. Christopher Murray, IHME director, breaks down a coronavirus model that projects deaths could completely stop by June 21st.

Link to interview

You trust anyone who worked at the WHO?

Is that allowed in TrumpWorld?

52 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hiding Biden may well be their plan. That is the Hillary playbook all over again. The problem with this plan comes in when we see Biden again in a month, or two months... and he is cognitively much worse. What is the play then? (I will allow he may not be much worse, let's face it his today is bad enough, but odds are good he's not going to come out of lock down cognitively in better shape.)

Virtual Biden where everything is funneled through a computer in terms of Biden's "responses."  The shadowy cabal would like to bypass that and go to non-visual press releases but knows that will not pass the smell test for most voters.

I haven't worked since March 13th.

It freaking feels like March 13th of 1999 since the last day I worked.

I don't know how you other jobless folks are doing, but my insanity button is about to be pushed. ?

We survived 9/11 over here and this virus is going to take forever to recover from? I don't buy it.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I haven't worked since March 13th.

It freaking feels like March 13th of 1999 since the last day I worked.

I don't know how you other jobless folks are doing, but my insanity button is about to be pushed. ?

We survived 9/11 over here and this virus is going to take forever to recover from? I don't buy it.

At this point I believe the suicide and bankruptcy projections more than I do the COVID-19 projections.  ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

At this point I believe the suicide and bankruptcy projections more than I do the COVID-19 projections.  ?

Hell, I just had my unemployment claim from March 14th finished YESTERDAY. The system has been BADLY overwhelmed.

And knows if I even get it.

Sad.

Edited by njbuff

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This is rich - considering Trump is the one who was threatening not to debate because the moderators might ask him MEAN questions:

Trump May Skip Debates, or Seek New Host, if Process Isn’t ‘Fair’

Trump considering skipping general election debates in 2020: report

o5zrw.jpg

This is a good example of consider your source. You cited two very liberal sources. And their sources are “two people close”. That isn’t very reliable. A couple of things that immediately refute that “news”. First, Trump loves to hear himself talk. He will never, ever skip airtime. Second, he knows he is behind Biden in the polls. Third, he can see that Biden cannot really handle himself under pressure. Two examples off the top of my head is when he was confronted by the factory worker regarding the 2nd amendment. In that he threatens to slap the guy, calls it an AR-14, and makes a few other mental lapses. Second example would be when his teleprompter went off during his recent speech from his house. He was clearly shaken and did not know anything about a subject he had reportedly spent weeks researching and gathering facts on. 

Add that together and there is absolutely zero chance Trump doesn’t get on the debate stage against Biden. I would bet every dollar I have that Trump debates Biden.