The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I posted multiple pieces of evidence. You ignore them. Because you're a dishonest asshat who doesn't understand that the US media is in bed with the CCP, and has been since the early 2000s when their parent companies (who are all in my business) figured out there was more money in China than here to spend on their products. 

You're 100% wrong. 

China has been pushing disinformation on Corona since the beginning. The first outlets who pushed "it's racist to say that!" are CCP shops. 

Facts are stubborn things. 

Show us the earliest example of that narrative starting then.  If it is one of these outlets, then maybe you have proof.  But we both know why you can't actually do that.  

5 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Ahhh, so you have no evidence.  The old "I have no evidence, but whoever started it, WAS ACTUALLY CHINA" trick!

I like your strategy of posting so much nonsense that getting called out on lies is not a big deal.  Move on liar.  

Fetuses aren't children, but keep your weird abortion thoughts to the abortion thread.  

Then answer my questions in the abortion thread, 3rd Chair.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Moving the goalposts once you get shown up. 

Because you're an asshat. 

Your original position was that the media wasn't parroting the CCP. They are. And have been from the start. You lost that argument, so instead of admitting it, you change the subject and claim victory. 

Your ***** is tired and weak, old man.

Lol no it wasn't.  My first (and only) position was that the media was not parroting the CCP's position that "Chinese Virus" is racist.  And the reason is, because it wasn't china who started it  (they released propaganda subsequently).

Everyone knows the CCP releases disinformation.  

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Then answer my questions in the abortion thread, 3rd Chair.

Lol what questions.  No one is dodging your 3rd grade level questions.  

And thank you for complimenting my job, that never gets old!

Edited by Crayola64

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Show us the earliest example of that narrative starting then.  If it is one of these outlets, then maybe you have proof.  But we both know why you can't actually do that.  

latest?cb=20151221090313

?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

latest?cb=20151221090313

?

While you may be the only person to equal DR's great use of life and time expended on posting nonsense to a subforum with 20 active users (seriously, get a life....you don't even spend 5+ hours a day on a forum for discussions, that is fine.  You spend it just copying and pasting tweets and propaganda for literally no audience), I appreciate a MP image.  

• Like (+1) 1

Lol no it wasn't.  My first (and only) position was that the media was not parroting the CCP's position that "Chinese Virus" is racist.  And the reason is, because it wasn't china who started it  (they released propaganda subsequently).

Lies. Again. This was what you first responded to. And your response was to call me an idiot. Note the topic in bold.

On 3/20/2020 at 8:35 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

They're (the mainstream media including but not limited to: ABC, NBC, CNN, WaPo, NYTs, CBS, LA Times) literally parroting CCP talking points for money. 

Times of stress like this are EXCELLENT times to see, clearly, who is truly on our side and who are without question enemies of this country and everything it stands for. 

How much money does Disney, Time Warner, Universal take from China yearly? Do you know? How much do they cater to the CCP in terms of editing their content? Do you know? 

Yeah. You're wrong again, *****stick.

6 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Everyone knows the CCP releases disinformation.  

Lol what questions.  No one is dodging your 3rd grade level questions.  

And thank you for complimenting my job, that never gets old!

Obviously you can't answer my "3rd grade level" questions. 

• Like (+1) 1

While you may be the only person to equal DR's great use of life and time expended on posting nonsense to a subforum with 20 active users (seriously, get a life....you don't even spend 5+ hours a day on a forum for discussions, that is fine.  You spend it just copying and pasting tweets and propaganda for literally no audience), I appreciate a MP image.  

That's a fact 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lies. Again. This was what you first responded to. And your response was to call me an idiot. Note the topic in bold.

How much money does Disney, Time Warner, Universal take from China yearly? Do you know? How much do they cater to the CCP in terms of editing their content? Do you know? 

Yeah. You're wrong again, *****stick.

Nope, see above.  I am right.  Anyways, you are wrong, it is very clear (with evidence of people calling it racist before china did or any of the media examples) that is wasn't china.  You won't post the earliest example, because I will show you something objectively beforehand.  We both know it.  Clowwwwwwwwn

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Obviously you can't answer my "3rd grade level" questions. 

lol, let me go see what your hard-hitting questions are 

If it was, you wouldn't be able to identify it as such. ;) 

No no, the vast amount of wasted life and time (with no productivity or achievements) you spend here copying and pasting tweets is an actual fact.  It is wonderful you have about 6 people that like to see it.  I mean, you could start a blog and probably get like, 20 followers.  

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Nope, see above.  I am right.  Anyways, you are wrong, it is very clear (with evidence of people calling it racist before china did or any of the media examples) that is wasn't china.  You won't post the earliest example, because I will show you something objectively beforehand.  We both know it.  Clowwwwwwwwn

I posted what you first responded to. It wasn't that. 

It was an objection to the notion that the establishment media in the US is owned by China and adjusts its coverage accordingly. 

That's a fact, it's unquestioned. 

But when you're a dishonest person who brags about taking money to kill babies, you do things like lie. 

Enough with you. ***** off now. 

It was an objection to the notion that the establishment media in the US is owned by China and adjusts its coverage accordingly. 

But when you're a dishonest person who brags about taking money to kill babies, you do things like lie. 

Lol, no the point of that post was calling you an idiot.  Because you are an idiot.  And i followed it up by saying you are an idiot because China did not start the narrative in those tweets.  I know you have difficulty following logic when it contains multiple steps, it is okay.  

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If it was, you wouldn't be able to identify it as such. ;) 

Brilliant! Heck, I can't even type what you are reading right now, isn't that true? I'm not even smart enough to communicate in a sentence like this one I am writing. 

Remember when you claimed Trump was an honest liar, so his lies were ok? ???

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Running away you little coward!?! You got called on you total BS and run away, sad little troll, sad