911 caller finds a comedian

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find amazing is how quickly this spineless, incompetent "mother" suddenly grew a backbone over the phone.  Seems to me she should channel some of that aggression in the direction of "Her" kids.  Calling the police to break up a fight between your own 12 and 13 1/2 old daughters, what a joke!

305551[/snapback]

I'm so glad the 911 operator didn't lose his job. He looks like an ass now, but I tend to think the dimwit mom is the loser in the big scheme of things.

Good luck with those scary 12 year olds!

Kids were probably fighting over the last bacon BBQ burger... :doh:

305583[/snapback]

From what I hear it was about reading, knowing the difference between fiction and Non-fiction. Not sure but that could have been the cause. Still waiting on the tapes………..

stand back, things could explode :blink:

"MY 13 AND 1/2 YEAR OLD IS BIGGER THAN ME"

lol

this is pretty sad that she could not get a neighbor if that was the case. That or she should stop feeding the girl extra pork chops at dinner.

305623[/snapback]

I would suspect that within our little community, there are some parents that could act like this. We may make fun of the situation, however, it slaps many of them in the face, and therefore wont do anything about their kids beating the sh*t out of them, STAND UP PEOPLE!!. When will some parents grow some balls……………

I would suspect that within our little community, there are some parents that could act like this. We may make fun of the situation, however, it slaps many of them in the face, and therefore wont do anything about their kids beating the sh*t out of them, STAND UP PEOPLE!!. When will some parents grow some balls……………

305641[/snapback]

At about the same time the government stops putting them in jail for corporally punishing their children. It's a vicious cycle that continues to perpetuate.

Gawd I am glad I am not a dispatcher, I would slip one of those comments out sooner than the 5 years this guy lasted...

I agree with the previous poster---It sounded like she was more concerned with the smart-ass remark from the guy instead of the original " emergency " she called for...

UNREAL :doh:

Gawd I am glad I am not a dispatcher, I would slip one of those comments out sooner than the 5 years this guy lasted...

I agree with the previous poster---It sounded like she was more concerned with the smart-ass remark from the guy instead of the original " emergency " she called for...

UNREAL :doh:

305679[/snapback]

Seriously - must've been a heck of an emergency if one smart-ass remark makes her forget about it completely.

It's his job to assess the situation and dispatch personnel as appropriate.  It is the responding officers responsiblity to determine whether or not the children should be shot. :doh:  :blink:

I think a better response would have been, "I've put you in the queue for officer reponse; they should be there shortly.  I will also contact Child Protective Services and they will likely be contacting you in the morning"  0:)

305536[/snapback]

Wow, better than anything I woulda come up with.

Is it not a crime to call 911 for unnecessary stuff like this? That woman should be arrested.

305692[/snapback]

She should have called the non-emergency number for this. 911 services are for true emergencies, and every community w/ 911 (yes there are some that don't have it still) has another number that is for non-emergencies. the dispatcher did do the right thing by mentioning that her situation was not the highest priority and that the cops will take care of that when they are able to do so.

Yeah, I thought it was illegal to call 911 for non emergencies?

Anyways, the call audio is down now, so I can't tell. I'd argue that the operator thought she was using it as a disciplinary tool. You know, "Kids stop or I'll call the police to come and get you." No intention to ever have the cops come, just scare the bejesus out of her girls.

She called 9/11 because her preteen daughters were fighting?  Hard to believe we make people get a permit to build a goddamn deck but we let them reproduce willy-nilly.

305489[/snapback]

Kids should be sterilized at birth, then in their 'childmaking years' should have to apply to the government to get it reversed. Make them take an aptitude test or two...

:doh:

I still can't believe she called 911.

But did any of you hear about the other call from the woman in California who was in the drive-thru line at Burger King and wanted them to send a cop out because the restaurant couldn't get her hamburger order correct? She wouldn't "pull forward" and wait while they re-cooked her order and she was holding up a bunch of cars. She got into it with the manager and called 911 from her cell in the car.

They need to start arresting people for abusing 911 - maybe that will get the message across.

A good friend of mine is a cop. I have gone on ride alongs with him several times. Each time, yes, every time, he has been sent on calls because a mother called 911 beause she couldn't control her children (often step children). I don't get out of the car with my friend, but I listen to his body mic. It is so funny/sad to hear these mothers asking him to handcuff and take away their 10-year-old son because he is "out of control."

I hate people.