• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

" yes , I'm calling to report that my wife has been shot by an intruder"

" so, what do you want me to do about it"

"Send a !@#$ing ambulance, idiot"

" Na, I'm on my break right now, maybe later, my hotpockets are almost done, gotta go, by"

" yes , I'm calling to report that my wife has been shot by an intruder"

" so, what do you want me to do about it"

"Send a !@#$ing ambulance, idiot"

" Na, I'm on my break right now, maybe later, my hotpockets are almost done, gotta go, by"

305512[/snapback]

Perhaps it was a conspiracy to keep idiots from calling 911 when they don't actually have an emergency.

"911 Operator"

Distraught Citizen: "I have a mouth full of oreos and no milk to wash it down with."

:doh:

This is awsome! Funny thing is that even if this guy loses his job, he can go on every talk show and make alot more money than he can doing his job now.

Beside the remark, he did the right thing. The remark was uneccessary, but not completely uncalled for. This lady had no business calling 911 for that. Amazing we have people like this in our society.

It's his job to assess the situation and dispatch personnel as appropriate. It is the responding officers responsiblity to determine whether or not the children should be shot. :doh::blink:

I think a better response would have been, "I've put you in the queue for officer reponse; they should be there shortly. I will also contact Child Protective Services and they will likely be contacting you in the morning" 0:)

She called 9/11 because her preteen daughters were fighting?  Hard to believe we make people get a permit to build a goddamn deck but we let them reproduce willy-nilly.

305489[/snapback]

You know, Mrs. Buchman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming **** be a father.

What I find amazing is how quickly this spineless, incompetent "mother" suddenly grew a backbone over the phone. Seems to me she should channel some of that aggression in the direction of "Her" kids. Calling the police to break up a fight between your own 12 and 13 1/2 old daughters, what a joke!

The lady who claimed daughters were fighting out of control certainly spent a great deal of time arguing telling the officer she was going to get him in trouble in spite of his almost instant apoligies , it seemed the issue of her getting him was more important than resolving daughters issues.

I hope the police looked into her situation also and made sure her call was not a frivalous call , I would have thought she would have shown more immmediate concern for her pressing problem than the officers name, supervisor ect and taking so much time assertng how offended she was. She could have got that later........

It goes to show how one need be professional at all times but this seems bogus to me.