Exit Interview: Buffalo Bills

Twist, thanks for the link.  To me it is important to put it in perspective.  We blew a 16 point lead, led the game for three quarters, and just couldn’t finish.  Allen will continue to progress and Sal had it right, we took the lead b/c Daboll was aggressive in plycalling then coached not to lose.  Fatal error.  We still need weapons.  With our $90 mil before it goes up in a month to probably $100 mil., we need to give contracts to J Phillips, Milano, White, Lawson, and let Hughes finish up this year as one more year on his contract.  Between the 9 picks in the draft and free agency after we extend these guys (Philly mentality to sign them a little early as the price will only go up in time), but we need a Gore and Alexander replacement, especially a hammer for a running back like a Henry or Carson, not easy to find, but we can do it.  1st round has to be a bundled pick as we can finish with 6-7 picks and move up to the best Wr in a deep class in the draft in the mold of a Julio Jones, another athletic pass catching TE, and I’m not clear in which of the starting O Lineman we’re under prove it contracts.  The longer they gel together, the better they will be. Nsekhe should have been when healthy been our RT tackle vs. Ford.  He wasn’t ready yet.  We have Harrison Phillips coming back, which is a big positive in the run game.

After that is it is just plugging depth holes.  We can do it, and if we won in NE, we would have played our starters against the Jets, and would have won bringing us to 12 wins.  All of this the sky is falling mentality from some is just an overreaction to a heartbreaker when we should have won.  I hate it too, but we weren’t ready for KC as the Titans are taking on the Ravens.  That actually could be a fun match up.  I see the Texans getting crushed by the Chiefs and the two everyone expects will play in the championship most like Baltimore and KC, but I wouldn’t count TN out.  They could pull the upset.

• Like (+1) 1