DT Attaj Hawthorne Tests Positive For Weed

Mark VI

The kids is in college..let him have some fun. Plus, there isn't much to do in Wisconsis during the off season.

If we reprimanded everybody for doing weed in college, this while board would be shut down.

At least it wasn't roids.

ESPN ARTICLE

If I'm not mistaken, isnt this the guy that Kummrie took on in a workout and praised.  This would be nice if he were to drop a round lower because of this.  Who really cares about weed. 

OUT

305110[/snapback]

If you're an NFL GM you care about it. As per the banned substance abuse policy if a player tests positive on one of them he'll be suspended 4 games, then 16 games and then gone for a lifetime. Forgive the pun but who wants to see a high draft pick go up in smoke?

CBS SPORTSLINE BIO

Seeing as I dont know this guy this is an assumption. But its seems like this would not be a problem.

if he falls, I wouldnt bat an lash taking him.

Not everyone is Ricky Williams. I'm willing to wager that a lot of first round picks have smoked. They just havent got caught.

"Cite 2004 Buffalo Bills Summer Merchandise Catalog" (for those who remember)

j/k

OUT

Let he who has not smoked the hippy lettuce at sometime before taking their first adult job cast the first roach!*

*I know that DCTom and I are in this group but I'd venture there are very few who'd be joining us.

305284[/snapback]

First of all, I just want to say that one of the things that I was thinking about saying to this, what you were saying before about this, and I was thinking that...ummm...I might could say....ummmm...

Ooooooooooh. Peanuts. :doh:

ESPN ARTICLE

If I'm not mistaken, isnt this the guy that Kummrie took on in a workout and praised.  This would be nice if he were to drop a round lower because of this.  Who really cares about weed. 

OUT

305110[/snapback]

Krumrie wrestled / worked out Hawthorn at UW on March 9th (with MM in attendance), so maybe the Bills like him as a replacement for PW. Anyone think he'll drop as low as the third round, where the Bills might be able to snag him?

http://www.madison.com/archives/read.php?r...0:408172:SPORTS

Let he who has not smoked the hippy lettuce at sometime before taking their first adult job cast the first roach!*

*I know that DCTom and I are in this group but I'd venture there are very few who'd be joining us.

305284[/snapback]

Waited until after the first adult job?? :doh: