WAAAAY OT - anybody here shave their head??

No, I use bar soap for shaving my face and my head.

You callin me a bastard, or you sayin that I'm a flake?

Make up yer freakin mind!

You want a piece of me, ByTor, bring yer razor!  :doh:  0:)

305428[/snapback]

I couldn't do that to Nikki

:blink:

I decided to beat mother nature to the punch. So I shaved the dome. Not with a razor...just a "one blade" on the clippers. Which is pretty close. If I don't shave my face for a couple days, it's about the same length.

My question is....anyone shave their head? AND....can you recommend a soap that won't make my head shine? Or a matte moisturizer (no I'm not gay) Just not into the chrome-dome look.

304702[/snapback]

Which head? Are you having some unusual problems?

i'm considering it even though i'm not losing hair yet just to "beat nature to the punch"...

i think it's going to happen since my dad is bald, but...who knows

when do people usually start balding? i'm 25 and haven't lost anything yet (KNOCKS ON ALL THE WOOD IN THE ROOM)

304755[/snapback]

It happens at all ages and genetics don’t always play a role. In my case not one family member including my father, dads father, mothers father or anybody else related to me has gone bald. For whatever reason I started thinning slightly around 21 and while I still have a full head of hair you can tell I'm destine for future baldness.

One positive for us future baldy’s is the advent of Propecia. While it has some effects on testosterone and some possible sexual side effects these negatives occur in only a small portion of users. It terms of its results I know several people who had way less hair then me and after 6 months of use now have more hair then me. I'm sure I will get on it one day but not until I absolutely have to.