Sean Taylor - What a knucklehead!

The guy is in his second year, is skipping voluntary workouts, does not return the coaches calls and wants a new contract. Couldn't see any of this type of behavior coming from this fine young man. :D

Redskins | No Contact with Taylor - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:41:52 -0700

Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins head coach Joe Gibbs said he has made telephone calls to contact S Sean Taylor, who has skipped voluntary workouts while seeking to renegotiate his contract, and Taylor has not returned any of his calls. Further, Gibbs said he has no indication whether Taylor is on any workout regimen.

Seems to be the norm in DC with  " The U " players.

304398[/snapback]

At the rookie symposium they have for all college players coming into the nfl, Taylor either fell asleep or left the program in mid-stream last year. I can now see why he didn't need to stay for the rest of the symposium....he is so mature for his age. :D

At the rookie symposium they have for all college players coming into the nfl, Taylor either fell asleep or left the program in mid-stream last year.  I can now see why he didn't need to stay for the rest of the symposium....he is adjusting very well to the life of an NFL player. :D

304406[/snapback]

I believe that cost him a bunch too didnt it? Didnt he get a DUI last year also? Having Portis and now Moss there to co-assholitate with I foresee a complete Skins flop in the near future with Gibbs running full tilt for the door back to Nascar.

co-assholitate  :D

304411[/snapback]

It's what came to mind with those three. A funny story. Two weeks ago at the autograph show I went to Santana Moss was flashing gang signs and acting like a thug. The cops went up and told him....." one more gang sign and we'll throw your punk ass out of here"......he complied. It was sooooo funny listening to the cops tell us about it.

I believe that cost him a bunch too didnt it? Didnt he get a DUI last year also? Having Portis and now Moss there to co-assholitate with I foresee a complete Skins flop in the near future with Gibbs running full tilt for the door back to Nascar.

304408[/snapback]

And he didn't know his ABCs when doing a roadside sobriety test. His argument to the judge was they didn't require him to know his ABCs to go to Miami. :D

And he didn't know his ABCs when doing a roadside sobriety test.  His argument to the judge was they didn't require him to know his ABCs to go to Miami.  :D

304422[/snapback]

One of my best friends is a police officer and he had a DUI arrest the other evening. He calls me up and says he pulled over a car and asked the woman if she'd submit to a field sobriety test. The woman says oh no I've had to much to drink to do that. ;):lol: Then was all flustered after she realized what she said. :lol:

Please step out of the car maam. Yup she was arrested!!!

The guy is in his second year, is skipping voluntary workouts, does not return the coaches calls and wants a new contract. Couldn't see any of this type of behavior coming from this fine young man.

Sounds like the drugs have caught him?

That's why reading Willis' " If they pay me" stuff on ESPN's chat scared the bejesus out of me.

304454[/snapback]

Yeah he lost a lot of respect in my eyes with that statement. I guess it truly is a business rather than a sport.

That's why reading Willis' " If they pay me" stuff on ESPN's chat scared the bejesus out of me.

304454[/snapback]

Not near as much as his "I want to be like Neon Deion." When he's breaking one loose for a touchdown during garbage time of a Super Bowl, then MAYBE he can do some high-stepping. But, you know kids today. It's all me-me-me-me.

It took THAT quote to get through?

304463[/snapback]

This probably just tipped the scales. He originally got a wee bit suspicious when TO decided that he needs to redo his multi-gzillion dollar contract with Philly. (I think there is no coincidence that the first two letters of TOOL is TO.)

Willis seems to me to be one of those guys that just has fun, and has fun with people. And his ego is more about honesty than being a jerk. I know a few people that think they're the greatest thing on the planet, but they know they think this and joke about it and they're a pleasure to be around, fun and funny as hell. It's the ones that think they're the greatest and act like they don't who are intolerable.

All these pro athletes think they're God's gift, it's how they handle it that matters. They have to or they wouldn't be as good as they are or able to compete on that level. Willis is just messing around.