Pick a movie. Keep one actor.

13 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Would you not also find it hilarious to hear those lines coming from Statler or Waldorf

How tall are you?  Five foot nine?  I didn't know they stacked ***** that high!  You had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely ***** you up!

How hilarious is that?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

How tall are you?  Five foot nine?  I didn't know they stacked ***** that high!  You had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely ***** you up!

How hilarious is that?

It would have been hilarious in Waldorf's voice, not in DC Tom's

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/29/2019 at 9:41 PM, DC Tom said:

No, you have to keep Kline, somehow.  Just for the sex scene with Miss Piggy, which would be even more hilarious than it already is.

I don't think you can keep just one actor from A Fish Called Wanda, honestly.  Same with Young Frankenstein - how do you choose between Marty Feldman, Gene Wilder, Teri Garr?

If it's a young Teri Garr in tight pants, that one's easy.

23 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Big Lebowski - Keep John Goodman

Fargo - Keep Mr. Lundegard

O

If we're going Lebowski I keep Sam Elliot.

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

No, you keep them all

C'mon...you don't want to see Sam the Eagle and his Romanesque beak replace Graham Chapman and his Romanesque beak? Or Kermit as Sir Robin being rushed out of the castle after Miss Piggy demands oral sex?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

C'mon...you don't want to see Sam the Eagle and his Romanesque beak replace Graham Chapman and his Romanesque beak? Or Kermit as Sir Robin being rushed out of the castle after Miss Piggy demands oral sex?

A refresher if anyone needs one:

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

i'm sorry, but the whole fat chick demanding love from nerdy guys.

I'm having a PTSD flashback

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

We could have a whole thread on who to keep in The Departed, but I'm going with Mark Wahlberg.

I almost entered this but couldn't decide on a character.  I lean Wahlberg too but considered:

Baldwin

Sheen

Asian kingpin at the exchange

Damon's/DiCaprio's girlfriend/shrink

Sleeper pick would be the guy DiCaprio killed on the couch