Pick a movie. Keep one actor.

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

My Cousin Vinny

Keep the second defendant....not Ralph Machhio

Over Judge Herman Munster??  I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Mrs. Doubtfire.  Keep Sally Field.

Good choice for Forest Gump too.  I can see her dispensing all that wisdom to Beaker and Animal.

Also,

Die Hard - keep Hans Gruber (obviously)

And to mix things up a bit, Four Weddings and a Funeral -- keep everyone else, make Hugh Grant the muppet.

Edited by KD in CA

20 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Over Judge Herman Munster??  I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one.

Although I get it, the defendant kid looked lost and confused the entire time, which makes sense when surrounded by Muppets.  The judge would be a good choice in some scenes but not others.  Marissa Tomei would also be viable.

8 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm not so sure, the idea of Ermey yelling at muppets seems like a good one

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I'm with Joe on this one.

I disagree.  Boot camp is where Drill Sergeants start with Muppets and build them into soldiers

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I disagree.  Boot camp is where Drill Sergeants start with Muppets and build them into soldiers

C'mon man, wouldn't you find it hilarious for Ermey to be screaming "DO YOU SUCK DICK?" or "I BET YOU'RE THE KIND OF GUY WHO'D ***** A MAN IN THE ASS AND NOT HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO GIVE HIM A REACH-AROUND" to a shaking muppet?

Edited by Koko78

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

C'mon man, wouldn't you find it hilarious for Ermey to be screaming "DO YOU SUCK DICK?" or "I BET YOU'RE THE KIND OF GUY WHO'D ***** A MAN IN THE ASS AND NOT HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO GIVE HIM A REACH-AROUND" to a shaking muppet?

Would you not also find it hilarious to hear those lines coming from Statler or Waldorf