Is anyone going to DRIVE not fly to the Superdome?

let me know, i will roadtrip with people if they so choose, need a more reliable vehicle than mine, but i am in for a road trip, and I am right off 288

Anyone, particularly starting down or from the I-95 corridor?

304281[/snapback]

let me know, i will roadtrip with people if they so choose, need a more reliable vehicle than mine, but i am in for a road trip, and I am right off 288

304312[/snapback]

I would like to road trip. I would imagine if anyone drives down anywhere from NC, MD, VA, NJ, wtc....would all be going right down 95 for a little while at least. It would be fun to go together.

I would like to road trip.  I would imagine if anyone drives down anywhere from NC, MD, VA, NJ, wtc....would all be going right down 95 for a little while at least.  It would be fun to go together.

304349[/snapback]

How long is the trip? I'm from NYC area,

Technology baby.  We train in the summer, too.  Put 'em wheel on sled.

304534[/snapback]

Ever tried ski-joring? All you need are a pair of skis (and snow), a few bungee cords, and some over-exuberant dogs. GSPs are great for it, and lord knows they're always up for the exercise.

Ever tried ski-joring? All you need are a pair of skis (and snow), a few bungee cords, and some over-exuberant dogs. GSPs are great for it, and lord knows they're always up for the exercise.

304538[/snapback]

I've never tried it - my dogs are more sprint oriented. They wouldn't be interested in any kind of extended winter running. It looks like fun.