pinned is gone

The second bear is being shipped out.

Thank You to LABILLSfan for your over $100 donation

I'm getting more bears so keep the PM's and donations coming for your bears autographed by Jim Kelly.

If the check is for $100 or more I'm sending you a little surprise in the box. Enjoy.

The second bear is being shipped out.

Thank You to LABILLSfan for your over $100 donation

I'm getting more bears so keep the PM's and donations coming for your bears autographed by Jim Kelly.

If the check is for $100 or more I'm sending you a little surprise in the box. Enjoy.

304196[/snapback]

Should I open this surprise box in front of my family? :D

I'm not telling it would spoil the surprise for the others that might donate.

You will love it and it is family safe, after all you are a family man now. The box is being mailed today.

Ok, I know I'm the last one youd expect to ask, but what if I was interested in getting a bear, what would I need to do?

304816[/snapback]

Cindy may have a different response to this, but given you're a Fish fan, I think the first thing you should do when considering getting a Jim Kelly autographed Hunter's Hope Bear is to consult with T-Bone regarding "what it feels like to be a Bills fan for 2 days or less."

By the way, Cindy...thanks for doing this.

Cindy may have a different response to this, but given you're a Fish fan, I think the first thing you should do when considering getting a Jim Kelly autographed Hunter's Hope Bear is to consult with T-Bone regarding "what it feels like to be a Bills fan for 2 days or less."

By the way, Cindy...thanks for doing this.

304971[/snapback]

It's not for me, two things I can't pass up are charity and friends... And one of my friends (Ramius) recently had a major loss, as I'm sure most of you know. I thought this would be something he might like.

It's not for me, two things I can't pass up are charity and friends... And one of my friends (Ramius) recently had a major loss, as I'm sure most of you know. I thought this would be something he might like.

305056[/snapback]

A Fish fan with a heart. Not bad at all. :(

And a big thank you to AIO for her over $100 donation. I'll ship the autographed bear and surprise next week because I think you are in Florida this week.

I still have a few more and am waiting for the others who wanted them to mail me checks. You guys are the greatest

A Fish fan with a heart. Not bad at all. :doh:

305198[/snapback]

Dont look so shocked as you say it...

Still thinking about the bear, but I did end up getting Ramius something, and since he's likely to be online, and he has yet to receive his gift, I'm waiting until he gets back in before I let you all know.