Around the League Week 16

YoloinOhio

Just now, Real McNasty said:

"Bills officially the worst team in the playoffs? can't imagine many teams that wouldn't want to play us with our handicap offense "

Im sure he had his mouth wired shut when we were rolling against average defenses, like the one we’ll face WC Weekend.  

Poster decides to start chirping after 3 straight games against Top 5 defenses, with 2 of them on the road.  

Both losses had us with a chance to tie, 1st and Goal, a minute left.  Sure sounds like someone those teams would want to play again... 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

What did I miss here?  There are "Bills" fans thinking TN is better then the Bills?  Really? 

There's a small but vocal subset of masochistic Bills fans that post on 2BD.  It's nauseating if you ask me.

Lotta canoes, for sure.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Looked like he hit him in the head to me?

Just ran back my DVR. No, it was a clean hit, Saints defender used his shoulder all the way to make the hit. The Titans receiver actually dropped his head right into the guy's shoulder....and at game speed, it was the receivers own doing that hurt him. The tweet above from Albert Breer....whoever that is...is pure garbage. LOL

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Yikes! He missed the one ball he was aiming for.

Two is sometimes better than one ;)

Just now, Real McNasty said:

I love that Drew Brees passing yardage and TD record is pulling further and further away from Brady.

Hell yeah ! Although wont get more Lombardis 

• Like (+1) 1