Around the League Week 16

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

This AJ Brown is a beast , this is the type of Receiver we need on this team, big physical and fast. I love the smurfs and tall WRs but its the guys that combine all these skills that are the most dangerous. 

Guys that are 6'-6'2" and weigh 220-230 and are quick and physical (of course hands) are what we are looking for.

Brown is actually like 5'11. 

That being said, gimme Laviska Shenault from Colorado...

So, we're not gonna talk about how the Saints players are getting the ball on an illegal hit by the Safety? 

For the recency bias comparison folks, Tannehill is playing a defense similar to Dallas/Denver.  You know, the ones Allen and the Offense had zero problem with and were running the clock out for the entire 4th quarter. 

Edited by SCBills

Just now, Real McNasty said:

LAMP dude!

AQ5442.jpg

Weak as hell. Troll on though.

how am I trolling? 

we aren't better than the top 4 seeds as of now, and the Titans have been a better team than the Bills in the last 6 weeks.we are just too held back by our offense and its the truth. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

So, we're not gonna talk about how the Saints players are getting the ball on an illegal hit by the Safety? 

That's the guy I have been clamoring for.

• Like (+1) 2

I really wouldn’t hate seeing TEN knocked out ( though it can’t happen this week) of the playoffs. They could do damage, and my #1 objective ( aside from Bills playoff wins) is always to keep NE away from the Super Bowl. TEN could potentially give NE a home AFC championship game again. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

his profile says 6'1" .

im a huge Shenault fan and hope we get him.

im behind in the game and haven't seen the illegal hit yet.