Bills Fans Can Help Brady Cement G.O.A.T. Status

I just read that Tom Brady failed to make the Pro Bowl for the first time in many years , and noticed that his passing stats in recent games have been average at best.  Give the guy his do, he's performed at an exceptionally high level through-out his career up til now.  Made me think that when the Bills give him a whuppin' on Saturday, and if the Pats don't do well in the play-offs, he's got to at least think about hangin' up his cleats for good.

My brother Darryl has issues, but sometimes he has a savant's insight.  So he says to me tonight - - "If I was Tom Brady, I'd be thinking about how to cement my legacy as the great ass QB of all time.  Best way to go about it would be to do what some of the other really great athletes have done in other sports - - become associated with a disease."

At first blush, that didn't sound very savant-like, but then my other brother Darryl explained.  "Think about it.   None of us were ever really big baseball fans, but even we know that  Lou Gehrig  was one of the greatest baseball players of all time, even though he retired (and passed away) many years ago.  Why?  Because he is strongly linked with what has become forever known as Lou Gehrig's disease."

He went on - - "And he's not the only great athlete who ensured his legacy by being associated with a terrible disease.  You, me and Darryl may not know much about baseball, but we're big basketball fans.  Magic Johnson is widely considered to be the greatest point guard of all time.  Why?  Well OK, he played center in an NBA Finals game 7 and scored a bunch of points to lead the Lakers to a championship, but does anybody remember how many points he scored that day?  Nope.  What they remember is that when he later announced his retirement, he proudly stepped up to a microphone and stated his intention to become a spokesman for the AIDs virus."

We've got a lot of smart people in the Two Bills Drive community, so I'd like your input (no medical degree required).  What disease should Brady try to become associated with, so that it can eventually become known as "Tom Brady's  disease?"  Sadly, Magic Johnson has already staked out the low ground for AIDs, but surely there must be some disease that Tom Brady can claim for posterior.

Which disease, and why?

• Haha (+1) 4