Hot for Church Leader, Professor.and Arbys????

plenzmd1

Truman State has since suspended Poyner. It wasn’t immediately clear if he was still in his leadership role at the Church of Christ, which has made homophobic comments in the past.

I used to work with a guy who was ultra-religious, uber-conservative, and strongly anti-gay - at least in words. Then came the accusations of sexual harassment. He kept hitting on another guy at work, even when the guy repeatedly told him no. Eventually he admitted it and resigned to avoid being fired.

Funny how the ones who scream the loudest are often the ones with something in the closet, so to speak.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Was it the offer of Arby's that doomed him?

He heard that some guys like it when you make them a sammich afterwards.

Edited by WhoTom

I’m wondering if the OP heard about this in the NY Post or if word was getting around on the Grindr app? 

3 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

So, you advocate charcoal filters on his depends? Just want to make sure my reading compression is on the money.

Depends......

2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

That's not how a Hot for thread is supposed to work. That's not how any of this is supposed to work. What idiot started this thread?

You beat me to this. SHAME ON YOU, @plenzmd1

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Who doesn’t put out for curly fries ? 

Jamocha shake or I'm keeping my pants on.

• Haha (+1) 1

for all you bigoted, small minded,  feeble witted  people out there(cough, cough) @Cripple Creek, @Seasons1992 @Augie, crawl  back into your cave and your time machine to 1972! I am an equal opportunity  "yes/no" guy. Granted, this is the first "no" for me on this topic, but ..eh..who am i to judge????

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Haha (+1) 1