Week 15: Around the League

35 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

If Houston holds on to win this game, the Bills clinch a playoff spot if Tennessee, Indianapolis, Cleveland, and Oakland each lose one more game, starting now.

Yeah.  No way to clinch this week without a win though.  Still would need Titans to lose next week.  Let's just win the damn game tonight.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Chark is a Jaguar, not a Titan.

Correct. Announcer said Sharp, thought he said Chark.

Still, Brown and Davis are a good young pairing, and Jonnu Smith looks like a potential break out player at TE

TN will be tough for years. Tannehill went to a good situation.

If you're thinking worst case scenario for the Bills, root for the Jaguars over the Raiders. Also root for Cardinals over Browns. Then Saints just need to beat the Colts tomorrow and the Titans next week and we're in the playoffs no matter what happens. The Raiders, Colts, Browns, and Titans each need to lose one more game and we're in at 9-7.

Alternatively we can just win tonight.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If you're thinking worst case scenario for the Bills, root for the Jaguars over the Raiders. Also root for Cardinals over Browns. Then Saints just need to beat the Colts tomorrow and the Titans next week and we're in the playoffs no matter what happens. The Raiders, Colts, Browns, and Titans each need to lose one more game and we're in at 9-7.

Alternatively we can just win tonight.

I expect us to win at least two more games, but it's nice that our "worst case" is actually pretty damn reasonable. 

Rams cowboys = battle of overrated QB's?

Edited by whatdrought

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

If the Bills can't go 1-2 over 3 games we don't deserve the playoffs in all honesty.

I agree with the sentiment, but if it goes that way and we're primed to play on WC weekend, I'll be just as thirsty for a win... maybe not as confident, but I'll be watching and rooting my ass off. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

If the Bills can't go 1-2 over 3 games we don't deserve the playoffs in all honesty.

even if we lose the next 2 and beat the jets we are limping into the playoffs and will most likely get embarrassed by the texans or KC 

we can't keep up with either of their offenses. we need to make a statement and win tonight or beat Brady in Foxboro next week. 

Edited by Tesla03

7 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

even if we lose the next 2 and beat the jets we are limping into the playoffs and will most likely get embarrassed by the texans or KC 

we can't keep up with either of their offenses. we need to make a statement and win tonight or beat Brady in Foxboro next week. 

Our D can hold any O down in the league. I'm not worried who we play in the playoffs. 

I want to enter the playoffs with momentum or playing at our highest level this year. Limping in losing 3 straight is not a recipe for success in the playoffs.

Edit:

Make that 4 straight losses if we lose out

Edited by Real McCoy

2 hours ago, Dick_Cheney said:

For sure!! Dealing with increasingly unpredictable wind and weather to the detriment of offensive performance like the past 20-30 years is totally worth it for the chance we maybe get a cool and fun snow game in the final weeks of the year after we've been eliminated from playoff contention!

Or make the playoffs because of it as was the case two years ago!