Presidents Cup 2019

IslandBillsFan

Anybody out there watching this?  Looks like the US rallied back and the score is 10-8 going into the singles matches today. 

I watched a little last night on The golf channel around 9pm. Specifically it was match 14- Finau/Kuchar vs Scott/Somebody?  I am a little confused as they showed the score as Internationals up 11.5 to 5.5. How can that be?  I’ve been searching the internet trying to find that score but can’t. 

10-8 but should be 9-9 or at the worst 9.5-8.5...inexcusable for Thomas/Fowler to blow a 5-up lead with 8 holes to play.  They lost the last three holes to halve the match.

Singles day today...Tiger going off first for the US at 6 p.m. (EST)

Edited by eball
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

10-8 but should be 9-9 or at the worst 9.5-8.5...inexcusable for Thomas/Fowler to blow a 5-up lead with 8 holes to play.  They lost the last three holes to halve the match.

Singles day today...Tiger going off first for the US at 6 p.m. (EST)

Read Reed caddy punched some dude..hopefully we will get some footage of that shortly

US pulled through. I am happy being a US citizen.  However, I like rooting for the underdog.  

And yes I want to see some footage of the Reed caddy incident.  Who knows what happened but in golf tournaments fans can get really close to the players and caddies.  If some fan was cursing in his face maybe we was right to push/punch him.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:56 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Read Reed caddy punched some dude..hopefully we will get some footage of that shortly

Couldn't find any footage of the incident, just the aftermath. Not really much to see but here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un2Fz5gFigw

Caddie is Reed's brother-in-law, apparently shoved a fan who told Reed he effin sucks, resulting in a spilled beer.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:56 AM, plenzmd1 said:

best caddy situation since Woosnam found he had too many clubs in the bag on the first tee Sunday, 1 off the lead in The Open around 2000

that was amazing TV at the time...  :D