Thursday nite Football: Jets at Poe-Birds, 8:20 pm Eastern on Fox

6 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

100%.

If he hits one of the wide open deep balls, he probably sees more cover 2 and a hell of a lot less cover 0. 

OK, folks General comment:

this IS a thread to discuss Jets-Ravens.  The Bills-Ravens postgame and numerous other threads to hash that out are down the hall, 3rd door on the right.

Comparing this game to last week is one thing

But if your post is 100% bills/Allen discussion with absolutely no tie-in to this game.......

Somewhere Else, Not Here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I get he will be named MVP .. and he is having the best year of the 2018 QBs ... but recently he is getting the 1 yd TD passes but little in the way of yardage .. he has 109 yds running and throwing at half and he will be lauded for an amazing performance. It is almost laughable how in love the media is with him. Again he has done well, but I just don’t see him as the MVP

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

wow so the Bills defense alone accounted for like 20% of all the Ravens’ punting situations through Week 14.

I heard some stat like they had punted a total of 5 times overall going back a bunch of games before the Bills and then 7 times vs the Bills 

Just now, CorkScrewHill said:

I get he will be named MVP .. and he is having the best year of the 2018 QBs ... but recently he is getting the 1 yd TD passes but little in the way of yardage .. he has 109 yds running and throwing at half and he will be lauded for an amazing performance. It is almost laughable how in love the media is with him. Again he has done well, but I just don’t see him as the MVP

Would be very interested in seeing how many of his TDs are from inside the 5 yard line...had two of them against us and two again tonight

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Then maybe you shouldn't feel the need to say he's not a good QB in a thread about a Thursday night game between the Jets and the Ravens mmmmmmmkay

Sure thank you mr officer. Anything else you’d like to tell me I can or can’t do? Mmmmmmkay 

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

wow so the Bills defense alone accounted for like 20% of all the Ravens’ punting situations through Week 14.

yup, they had 1-3 punts over a 5 week span.

Bills Defense is championship quality. Lamar Jackson had less than 200 total yds against them.

Need the offense to catch up in a jiffy.

My observations of the 1st half:

*  Our D really played good Sunday.  This Ravens O is scary and we definitely kept them on the wrong foot most of the game.  The Jets have a decent D and the Ravens are cutting right through them.

*  Gage had the Jets well prepared for what the Ravens D might throw at them. 

*  The Jets return game has been outstanding tonight.

*  Darnold, like Allen is a young QB on the upswing.  Like Allen, Darnold is also going to run hot & cold.  That last series you had the overthrow of an open WR and then a very bad INT.  It happens. 

*  And for as well as Jackson has played tonight, he's had at least 3 very bad passes.  Good QB's throw bad passes - who would have thunk?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Would be very interested in seeing how many of his TDs are from inside the 5 yard line...had two of them against us and two again tonight

Last week I was shocked at how essentially every pass they attempted was withing 7-8 yards of the LOS.

It's all RPOs with him pulling the ball out and throwing to a wide open guy 5 yards downfield and them falling forward for a first down. 

Earlier this year they had the splash plays, but now their offense is just a machine. They just churn out yardage play after play and dominate the TOP.