Thursday nite Football: Jets at Poe-Birds, 8:20 pm Eastern on Fox

Just now, SCBills said:

Allen is much, much improved, with a seemingly rapid learning curve but, yes, the biggest thing holding our offense back is him.  

An argument could be made for another legit WR, but Allen’s inability to hit deep throws takes an average of 7 points off the board per game and allows the Pats/Ravens to blitz the hell out of him. 

He misses a bunch. I’ve been hard on him this week because his misses are just rhythm killers. And sometimes they are such easy throws. And of course everyone is flustered about the deep balls. There were two passes in the raven game that drove me nuts. A real short one to brown that was like 7 feet above his head and it wasn’t supposed to be a throw away. And one to Beasley on a third down maybe that he once again sailed way too high Cole couldn’t even make a play on it. Just silly misses. I still have hope and love his game. Just gotta tighten up and be better. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wow, who are these Ravens defenders and why couldn’t they play like this last Sunday?

They're just prancing around like 5th graders. They dang well better play better than this if they're the only ones between the Pats and the SB. 

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Bengals 

Yup.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wow, who are these Ravens defenders and why couldn’t they play like this last Sunday?

I think it's a combination of the Ravens being a bit flat on defense and the Jets having a nice offensive game plan.

Quick throws and the Jets O-line is playing a lot better then the Bills O-line did.  Look at how the Jet's are running the football.

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I pray that we can make the Jets look this bad. I also pray that by that point it doesn’t matter if we don’t. 

man, if the Jets have a chance to ruin our season Week 17 (just like we did to them back in Wk17 of 2016)... that’ll be their Super Bowl, World Series Game 7, Stanley Cup Finals Game 7, U.S. Open, Preakness, and Kentucky Derby all in one.