12/11/19: Senate Judiciary Hearing w Michael Horowitz

i keep hearing that Horowitz found no texts or emails like Strok's and Page's in the higher echelons of the FBI decision makers. i'm thinking someone should ask him if they found any evidence (or absence thereof) of missing texts and emails.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Foxx said:

i keep hearing that Horowitz found no texts or emails like Strok's and Page's in the higher echelons of the FBI decision makers. i'm thinking someone should ask him if they found any evidence of missing texts and emails.

Struck and Page were not pawns. Struck had his hands in every part of it.  And...remember that they mention "Andy" in their texts...so it's clear the higher echelons were very much involved.  Once Durham gets Lisa Page to start singing, she's going to take them all down!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He’s auditioning for a part time job to write Trump’s tweets. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Struck and Page were not pawns. Struck had his hands in every part of it.  And...remember that they mention "Andy" in their texts...so it's clear the higher echelons were very much involved.  Once Durham gets Lisa Page to start singing, she's going to take them all down!

Horowitz just indicated that she’s a lower level suspect and was not directly involved in the abuse of the FISA processes. She wasn’t one of the five he referred to Barr for discipline/indictments. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Blackburn ...

Should Bruce Ohr be held criminally responsible?"

H: We make our recommendations .. (he didn't say what, if anything, they recommended).

Jebus Blackburn is pointing out how difficult it is to fire these people, no matter what they do. It is ridiculous. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Blackburn ...

Should Bruce Ohr be held criminally responsible?"

H: We make our recommendations .. (he didn't say what, if anything, they recommended).

Ohr is a 'protected class' of employee: the total nit-wit class.  Every time I see the guy, he looks like he doesn't have a clue what all of this is even about.

• Like (+1) 1