OIG FISA Report Discussion and the real reason for the FBI Mar-a-Lago raid

33 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Same way Trump said he was vindicated by Mueller report?

He was. Completely. 

Volume I was decisive. Vol 2 was Weisman fan fiction which was summarily dismissed as nonsense by the DOJ. 

But what do facts matter when you have a narrative to mindlessly (and I DO mean mindlessly) repeat?

I’m through the Executive Summary.  I’m getting old.  That small font and double column was making my eyes blurry. 

I think Horowitz, in a most polite fashion, blasted the FBI for the way they handled the Page FISA from even the initial application.  17 errors and omissions. That’s a *****-ton. 

Ohr is screwed. Comey doesn’t come out smelling like an efficient FBI Director. 

I agree that that the headline “No Political Motivation” was probably true in August, 2016.

And to be fair, Horowitz should also say: “but they so obviously hated Trump that personal motivation clouded their judgment in how they handled the investigation from day one”. And he could have said, politics probably crept in after we was elected.  Seems to me that they could have shut down the investigation a lot earlier than they did.  Seems to me that they bent and broke a lot of their own guidelines (a) before the election because it was important, and (b) later on — just because they didn’t like the November, 2016 election results. And they didn’t ever find any collusion, but they let this tumor of an investigation fester and grow.

?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

@transplantbillsfan needs to watch this as i believe he would consider it, 'a respectable news source'.

Oh I watched it.

I also stated the conclusions in my 1st post today that the FBI bungled a number of things.

Yet, the IG's conclusion is that the investigation into the Trump campaign was warranted and that, even without those blunders, he can't say that the FISA warrant and the rest of the investigation wouldn't have gone on EXACTLY as it did.

I mean isn't the big argument over here that there was some crazy political bias against Trump that started this?

That didn't happen, as per the OIG's own findings, so of course now Barr had to put out a counter statement while also continuing to fund an investigation OVERLAPPING the non-partisan OIG investigation that covered a couple years and had over 700 witnesses interviewed...

Who's the deep state at this point? :doh:

And @Deranged Rhino... for crying out loud already, I know what there is to know about Joseph Misfud, I just work for a living and I'm not diving your damn rabbit hole, so how 'bout you tell me who YOU THINK Joseph Misfud is and let's see how much of it jives with reality vs conspiracy theory. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And @Deranged Rhino... for crying out loud already, I know what there is to know about Joseph Misfud

Prove it. 

In your own words, who is he and how does he fit into this story?

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I mean isn't the big argument over here that there was some crazy political bias against Trump that started this?

No. 

Which shows you don't know this topic. 

Or what it's really about. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prove it. 

In your own words, who is he and how does he fit into this story?

You never do step away from this forum, do you?

Are you on call over here?

No time to go down a rabbit hole, but if what you truly care about is people becoming educated, then educate me and everyone who doesn't know who he is?

Who is Joseph Misfud and how does he fit into this story?

No. 

Which shows you don't know this topic. 

Or what it's really about. 

Again, educate me then.

What has this topic been about?

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

No time to go down a rabbit hole, but if what you truly care about is people becoming educated, then educate me and everyone who doesn't know who he is?

Who is Joseph Misfud and how does he fit into this story?

You said you knew. 

You posted articles which repeated proven falsehoods about him and who he works for and how he factors into it. 

If you don't know who he is, and how he fits -- which you clearly do not but are being too much of an intellectual coward to admit to -- isn't it possible that you really do not know this subject well enough to have a solid opinion one way or another? And if that's true, which it is, shouldn't you at least take a moment to reconsider what it is you do not know?

Or are you so far gone down the NPC road that you don't care about learning things for yourself and are happy to let proven liars and manipulators continue to lie and manipulate you? 

You can do better. I know you can. 

Try it. It should only take two sentences to tell me what you know about Mifsud since "you know what there is to know" about him.

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Again, educate me then.

What has this topic been about?

It's about this:

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

And what that means. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You said you knew. 

You posted articles which repeated proven falsehoods about him and who he works for and how he factors into it. 

If you don't know who he is, and how he fits -- which you clearly do not but are being too much of an intellectual coward to admit to -- isn't it possible that you really do not know this subject well enough to have a solid opinion one way or another? And if that's true, which it is, shouldn't you at least take a moment to reconsider what it is you do not know?

Or are you so far gone down the NPC road that you don't care about learning things for yourself and are happy to let proven liars and manipulators continue to lie and manipulate you? 

You can do better. I know you can. 

Try it. It should only take two sentences to tell me what you know about Mifsud since "you know what there is to know" about him.

Awfully defensive for an honest question.

So I guess I was right then.

All you want to do is win an argument. You don't care about actually spreading truth.

I've read up on Joseph Misfud. I did a long time ago. His name popped up on FOX News as a talking point God knows how long ago--because I like to see both perspectives before forming an opinion.

So I know who he is, and if you know who he is and how he fits into this story, please educate me in your own words so that I can definitively see things from your perspective :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And what does that mean, exactly?

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Awfully defensive for an honest question.

So I guess I was right then.

All you want to do is win an argument. You don't care about actually spreading truth.

No. You said you knew -- then chickened out and wouldn't answer it. I'm exposing you as being full of schiff -- which you are. 

The point of the question is to help you understand what you do not know about the man. Which, if you understand how little you actually know about him, you might end up seeing for yourself that you've been lied to. 

Discovering that for yourself it much more effective at exposing the lie. But you have to meet me half way. You won't though. 

Because you're scared to admit that you might be wrong. And that's why you're so woefully underinformed on this subject. 

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I've read up on Joseph Misfud. I did a long time ago. His name popped up on FOX News as a talking point God knows how long ago--because I like to see both perspectives before forming an opinion.

So I know who he is, and if you know who he is and how he fits into this story, please educate me in your own words so that I can definitively see things from your perspective :thumbsup:

In other words -- you know nothing about him but claimed you did because... why? Saying that his name only "popped up on Fox News" shows you never read the Steele dossier, never read the Mueller report, never read ANY of the information for yourself. If you had, you'd know that Mifsud didn't just appear on Fox News. He was a CENTRAL figure in this story -- until he wasn't. 

Why he is no longer a central figure is the point. If you understand that, you understand what this is all really about. You, clearly, do not.

(this isn't me trying to win an argument -- it's me trying to break through your programming so we can have a REAL conversation. that's the goal... yet you're terrified to do that. you should ask yourself why you're so scared of a conversation that might prove your position wrong...)

Edited by Deranged Rhino

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No. You said you knew -- then chickened out and wouldn't answer it. I'm exposing you as being full of schiff -- which you are. 

The point of the question is to help you understand what you do not know about the man. Which, if you understand how little you actually know about him, you might end up seeing for yourself that you've been lied to. 

Discovering that for yourself it much more effective at exposing the lie. But you have to meet me half way. You won't though. 

Because you're scared to admit that you might be wrong. And that's why you're so woefully underinformed on this subject. 

Meet you halfway?

That's exactly what I'm doing.

Why are you being evasive?

Tell me the truth about Joseph Misfud.

Please.

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In other words -- you know nothing about him but claimed you did because... why? Saying that his name only "popped up on Fox News" shows you never read the Steele dossier, never read the Mueller report, never read ANY of the information for yourself. If you had, you'd know that Mifsud didn't just appear on Fox News. He was a CENTRAL figure in this story -- until he wasn't. 

Why he is no longer a central figure is the point. If you understand that, you understand what this is all really about. You, clearly, do not.

(this isn't me trying to win an argument -- it's me trying to break through your programming so we can have a REAL conversation. that's the goal... yet you're terrified to do that. you should ask yourself why you're so scared of a conversation that might prove your position wrong...)

Wow.

You cherry pick your information like there's no tomorrow and are about as passive aggressive as anyone could be.

You understand a lot about what I know or do not know about Joseph Misfud based on the few times I've chosen to post or not post in response to you???? :blink:

Incredible. :lol:

I make my genuine request again, tell me what you know that's true about Joseph Misfud and how it's relevant to this story.

Educate me.

18 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I make my genuine request again, tell me what you know that's true about Joseph Misfud and how it's relevant to this story.

Educate me.

You claimed to know what there is to know about him. Your words, not mine. I asked you to tell me what that was and instead you ask me to do it for you? That's not how it works. You're exposing yourself to be nothing but a clown now. 

My explanation about who Joseph Mifsud is and how he fits is well documented in several threads. You're welcome to read them for yourself. 

You should do it too -- since you're proving that you know dick about this topic.

26 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Meet you halfway?

That's exactly what I'm doing.

It's not what you're doing. What you're doing is admitting you don't know anything about the guy who's the key figure to know in this whole ordeal. 

You claimed he only popped up on Fox News. That makes you laughably ignorant. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You claimed to know what there is to know about him. Your words, not mine. I asked you to tell me what that was and instead you ask me to do it for you? That's not how it works. You're exposing yourself to be nothing but a clown now. 

My explanation about who Joseph Mifsud is and how he fits is well documented in several threads. You're welcome to read them for yourself. 

You should do it too -- since you're proving that you know dick about this topic.

Welcome to read several threads of yours for myself? 

Okay. I'm honestly a little disappointed. I thought you were different.

I've read about Joseph Misfud. I'm not searching through "several threads" to find your own thoughts on him.

@Buffalo_Gal asked me to do that once with a 75 page thread... massively wasted my time. I'm not doing that with one 200+ page thread, much less "several threads."

It's honestly pretty scary that you think that's it's this forum that is required reading for contemporary political education.

So same question again.

Strange that you're resorting to namecalling. It just seems so unlike you.

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not what you're doing. What you're doing is admitting you don't know anything about the guy who's the key figure to know in this whole ordeal. 

I am?

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You claimed he only popped up on Fox News. That makes you laughably ignorant. 

I did?

Where did I say he "only popped up on FOX News?"

Are you angry? It's weird that you're reading comprehension has gone out the window so wildly.

I hope it's that, because the alternative is that you're trying to put words in my mouth as though I said something I didn't say.

Lord knows why you'd do that. :huh:

20 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Welcome to read several threads of yours for myself? 

Okay. I'm honestly a little disappointed. I thought you were different.

I've read about Joseph Misfud. I'm not searching through "several threads" to find your own thoughts on him.

@Buffalo_Gal asked me to do that once with a 75 page thread... massively wasted my time. I'm not doing that with one 200+ page thread, much less "several threads."

It's honestly pretty scary that you think that's it's this forum that is required reading for contemporary political education.

So same question again.

Strange that you're resorting to namecalling. It just seems so unlike you.

It’s deserved name calling because you won’t back up your own statements. That’s all you’re doing and then pretending I’m the one dodging the question. That’s the move of an intellectual coward, my friend. 

You claim to know who Joseph Mifsud is but will not state what you know. 

We are left to guess why. But it’s an easy answer. It’s because you KNOW you don’t really know who he is and are trying to dodge. 

Weak sauce. 

(and that's said with love, sincerely -- it's pretty much the only rule down here: back up your takes)

Edited by Deranged Rhino

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It’s deserved name calling because you won’t back up your own statements. That’s all you’re doing and then pretending I’m the one dodging the question. That’s the move of an intellectual coward, my friend. 

You claim to know who Joseph Mifsud is but will not state what you know. 

We are left to guess why. But it’s an easy answer. It’s because you KNOW you don’t really know who he is and are trying to dodge. 

Weak sauce. 

Do you really think at this point I wouldn't have researched this?

This game of cat and mouse you're playing might work with other posters, but while I may be many things, I'm not a sucker, so stop playin me like one.

You clearly believe you know everything there is to know about Joseph Misfud and it has led you to certain conclusions regarding the OIG report.

So what do you know and what are your conclusions?

You're awfully disingenuous in the way you approach discussions here. Clearly you feel you know more than everyone else.

Educate us then.

Do it with your clearly-more-credible-than-anyone-else's sources, please.

Honestly. Post your stuff about the guy that's sourced and not some thread on Twitter and I'll read it as long as it's not some 99 page PDF file. If it's a 99 page PDF file, what does it say and why is it significant? I question whether you read those yourself, but if you've read that 99 page file PLUS the Mueller report (you said you read that in its entirety, right?) PLUS the OIG report that came out today, then you should've just read the 1100+ page Atlas Shrugged. Rand's characters are about the flattest characters in all of literature, but at least you would have been entertained with some philosophies you would back.

I make the request one more time before I concede that you'd rather win an argument than drop knowledge on those of us less knowledgeable than you:

In 1,000 words or less, what do you know about Joseph Misfud and why does he matter?

Edited by transplantbillsfan

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He’s full of it. He doesn’t know dick about this topic because he spent three years mocking it rather than reading and thinking for himself. 

I mocked *you.*  Don't get confused. You're not part of the news. But you are the hero of your narrative. It's cute. 

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

giphy.gif

Questioning DR's narrative gets him to make up stories about you too. And no, there's no keeping up with his posting and retweeting volume. Not ever. He spams every thread here more than anyone could keep up with. 

It's why he's so easy to make fun of. Congrats on being so nice. 

Edited by John Adams

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Oh I watched it.

I also stated the conclusions in my 1st post today that the FBI bungled a number of things.

Yet, the IG's conclusion is that the investigation into the Trump campaign was warranted and that, even without those blunders, he can't say that the FISA warrant and the rest of the investigation wouldn't have gone on EXACTLY as it did.

That didn't happen, as per the OIG's own findings, so of course now Barr had to put out a counter statement while also continuing to fund an investigation OVERLAPPING the non-partisan OIG investigation that covered a couple years and had over 700 witnesses interviewed...

Who's the deep state at this point? :doh:

And @Deranged Rhino... for crying out loud already, I know what there is to know about Joseph Misfud, I just work for a living and I'm not diving your damn rabbit hole, so how 'bout you tell me who YOU THINK Joseph Misfud is and let's see how much of it jives with reality vs conspiracy theory. :thumbsup:

And all this just to satisfy a lying president! One wonders if Devon Nunes will help Durham in his report 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

2Zovy.jpeg

That’s what voters will be telling Trump and his army of brainless idiots who follow him and repeat his lies in November 2020