OIG FISA Report Discussion and the real reason for the FBI Mar-a-Lago raid

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And he just admitted to having alts -- repeating a phrase often used by BM -- yet he's claimed for YEARS that he doesn't use alts. 

JA is a liar. He keeps proving it. And will now be ignored again. Enjoy your self imposed ignorance. 

Come on, you mean to tell me his bringing up the pedo (from this board) didn't clue everyone in that he is BM too?

• Like (+1) 1

If you can't deduce that, from the VERY CLEAR conversation chain, then maybe you need help remembering how to breathe with your mouth open :lol: 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Come on, you mean to tell me his bringing up the pedo (from this board) didn't clue everyone in that he is BM too?

True. 

:beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Your a moran to.

Moran is a long-time board joke. Easy pickings for people who haven't been around forever. 

We all know about moran instead of moron but has "to" now replaced "too" here? What's next, "then" instead of "than"? "Of" instead of "have"?

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

We all know about moran instead of moron but has "to" now replaced "too" here? What's next, "then" instead of "than"? "Of" instead of "have"?

It's amusing you went to the grammar police for my obvious misuse but missed the other one. 

Tom didn't. Your a moran. He's a moran two but less sew.

Edited by John Adams

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I've been around a long, long time. It's a curse BG. 

Just now, keepthefaith said:

Sure

Invitation declined. 

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

It's amusing you went to the grammar police for my obvious misuse but missed the other one. 

Tom didn't. 

Tom hasn't posted since you made that little faux pas. "Your a moron" is a PPP joke, and most of us know that.