The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

8 minutes ago, Taro T said:

So, you wanted to see both 43 and 44 impeached as well, right?

Or should Presidents only be impeached when they stop short of war and end up "at the brink of war?"

The accusation that he held up aid for a politically motivated investigation isn't creditable? Seriously?  

Just now, ScotSHO said:

New to the politics game, eh?  This is a POLITICAL trial, not a legal one.  The people in power can set whatever rules they want. 

Get control of both houses next time, and then you can impeach every president henceforth.  It'll be great.

that may happen in 9 months time (11 officially) 

Then the next time the dumdass breaks the law he'll be out in a months time. 

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Change Derangement with  DENIAL and then if fits the Trumpsters.

Trump is only "serving" the Republican base because it suits his purposes.

rofl just like the dummycrat party 'serves' to gays, trans, blacks, criminals, the houseless, illegals etc etc etc

serving no purpose there amirite

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Better to send troops to fight and die for your energy, eh? Come on, take off the blinders 

No.  The US has energy reserves enough to be completely energy independent.  I don't think we should send troops anywhere for anything.  We should frankly bring them all home and let the rest of the world figure out their own problems.  The domestic economy matters to me, if given the chance I would always vote against initiatives that would harm the economy.  

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Falling back on the "Everyone is doing it" defense. Lame 

Wrong.

I see both sides as self-serving power grabbers.

You see one side as virtuous and the other side as perpetually wrong.  That's a hell of a way for you to go through life.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

No.  The US has energy reserves enough to be completely energy independent.  I don't think we should send troops anywhere for anything.  We should frankly bring them all home and let the rest of the world figure out their own problems.  The domestic economy matters to me, if given the chance I would always vote against initiatives that would harm the economy.  

What if those initiatives that would harm the economy keep your drinking water safe? 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah, I think we are on WW 68 or something. <_< :rolleyes:

Are bombs falling on US sites from Iran?  

Are American soldiers getting injured from said bombings? 

Lil Kim is still flaunting his tiny rockets. 

He's had 3 years to FIX the system and drain the swamp.

Yet the swamp is murkier than ever.