The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He is absolutely informed enough to see through the smoke be blown. 

Is it your opinion that Trump did nothing wrong and every president should just get to use funds to extort foreign countries? Don't worry, I won't be expecting an answer from you. 

But he's not honest enough -- and neither are you -- to admit that both sides are blowing smoke.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Wrong again, Tibs.

What the Articles of Impeachment allege have not been close to proven, so 45 should not be removed from office at present.

Has he done anything wrong?  Of course.  Your unasked question: has he done anything impeachable? Haven't seen any credible accusations yet, but am sure the D's will come up with some new accusations.  Doubt those will be any more credible than their prior ones.

And, of course Presidents shouldn't be able to extort countries for their own personal interests.  Which would seem to be the question you meant to ask but didn't.

But, as you are not a serious poster, really doubt that you'll get a reply to whatever your next feeble attempt at a gotcha moment happens to be.

He's brought us to the brink of war numerous times. He flaunts the laws set forth by the constitution and 

He has lies every day. 

Just like when Clinton lied about getting serviced. 

5 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

When did I use the term lie?  Don't project your beliefs on me.  I think the media clearly orchestrates and spins stories for their story line.  Take a deep breath and realize the world isnt going to end because of 1 president.  It really will be okay.  

Image result for deep breath

Funny how the leftists in here calling Trump a lying scumbag when their party is filled with nothing but lying scumbags.

How rich.

But hey, it has proven over and over again the last however many years that you accuse you opposition of the things you actually do.

And they wonder why Trump won in 2016.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

He's brought us to the brink of war numerous times. He flaunts the laws set forth by the constitution and 

He has lies every day. 

So, you wanted to see both 43 and 44 impeached as well, right?

Or should Presidents only be impeached when they stop short of war and end up "at the brink of war?"

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Funny how the leftists in here calling Trump a lying scumbag when their party is filled with nothing but lying scumbags.

How rich.

But hey, it has proven over and over again the last how ever many years that you accuse you opposition of the things you actually do.

And they wonder why Trump won in 2016.

Oh please.  Both sides to the same damn thing.  Lies Lies and more Lies. 

I was for it before I was against it.  

What I said 30 years ago had no bearing on my opinion today which is 180 degrees of change

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

performing another drive-by, Shady?

He sure is.    His trumptears in the shoutbox day 312 is starting to get old.    

Time for him to bring his hot takes here and join the tibs, busey, ja circle of doom.   

hail Pelosi and Greta ✊?✊?

• Haha (+1) 2

Oh please.  Both sides to the same damn thing.  Lies Lies and more Lies. 

I was for it before I was against it.  

What I said 30 years ago had no bearing on my opinion today which is 180 degrees of change

I agree. It isn't exclusive to Democrats. 

My thing is the Democrats calling out the lies when they do it too. That's all.

• Like (+1) 1

If they refuse to allow witnesses then it is all a He said She said and everyone loses. 

Please enlighten me as to why he should have the senate do the Democrats' jobs for them.

THEY should have called all their witnesses.

THEY should have prepared a better case. But because they're window-lickers, they failed to do so.

Why is it incumbent on the defense to do the prosecution's work?

:lol:

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

He has lies every day. 

That isn't an impeachable offense.  You don't like the foreign policy, I get it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I agree. It isn't exclusive to Democrats. 

My thing is the Democrats calling out the lies when they do it too. That's all.

that's why I am registered Independent.  F both sides.  We need balance.  50 / 50 divide where decisions can get accomplished w/o the gerrymandering and filibusters.

There are a few R's I respect, and a few D's I respect.

Reality TV "stars" are lowest on my list 

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

yeah the snowflakes in the Shoutbox started crying foul so I came here.

well, to be fair then... if you're going to be bannished to the dungeon and spew disparagements, have to the common courtesy to back them up when you are challenged on them.

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Please enlighten me as to why he should have the senate do the Democrats' jobs for them.

THEY should have called all their witnesses.

THEY should have prepared a better case. But because they're window-lickers, they failed to do so.

Why is it incumbent on the defense to do the prosecution's work?

:lol:

Jesus man. Don had told all "his people" to ignore all the subpoenas and not show up - That alone is obstruction

I guarantee if a Democrat were pulling this shite all of your heads would have exploded