The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

5 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Did you not read my previous response?  The Ukrainians became aware at some point in time.  That is key.

The point I was making, and I am pretty sure you recognize this already, it is irrelevant that on July 25th they did not know as long as they eventually did know.  The WH keeps repeating that on July 25th the Ukrainians were unaware of the alleged scheme.  That is immaterial.

As things played out, they discovered they were being pressured to announce investigations into Burisma and the Bidens.

So, the July 25th phone call is now moot? You know, the phone call that is the basis for this so called impeachment trial. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, the July 25th phone call is now moot? You know, the phone call that is the basis for this so called impeachment trial. 

It has gone from it doesnt matter if he didnt know he was extorted, to now it doesnt matter to when he found out he was lol 

Edited by Bray Wyatt
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Unless you realize they probably didn't and were more likely installed by their corporate and deep state overlords because they would be easily controlled.

Or...

Most successful, intelligent people want to remain unbothered by the spotlight of being in a Presidential Administration.

These jobs don't attract everyone.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
John R. Bolton, the former national security adviser, privately told Attorney General William P. Barr last year that he had concerns that President Trump was effectively granting personal favors to the autocratic leaders of Turkey and China, according to an unpublished manuscript by Mr. Bolton.
Mr. Barr responded by pointing to a pair of Justice Department investigations of companies in those countries and said he was worried that Mr. Trump had created the appearance that he had undue influence over what would typically be independent inquiries, according to the manuscript. Backing up his point, Mr. Barr mentioned conversations Mr. Trump had with the leaders, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey and President Xi Jinping of China.

NYT?  You are going to have to do better than that Tibs.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

:huh:

Did they announce an investigation into the Bidens before getting the aid released?

I don't have the energy to reply to repeated crap.  You know the story.  You know the timeline.  Why repeat such horseshit points?  It seems it is simply an attempt to exhaust anyone trying to get at the truth.

Ask yourself, in fact don't reply, just ask yourself when truth no longer mattered to you.  Ask yourself when lies were OK with you because they were difficult to disprove by others.

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

I don't have the energy to reply to repeated crap.  You know the story.  You know the timeline.  Why repeat such horseshit points?  It seems it is simply an attempt to exhaust anyone trying to get at the truth.

Ask yourself, in fact don't reply, just ask yourself when truth no longer mattered to you.  Ask yourself when lies were OK with you because they were difficult to disprove by others.

Have you asked yourself that question yet, Bob? About Trump/Russia? 

Of course you haven't. Which makes everything you're posting such HIGH comedy :lol: You don't know the subject matter, you've repeated proven lies as if they were facts, and you still hold strong to a long debunked conspiracy theory about Russia. 

You have ZERO credibility to be taken seriously on this topic. But it sure is fun to watch you stagger around thinking you have a point to make. 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

NYT=NOT journalism. Mostly people that don't read or think much, do not agree. 

In honor of the Gray Lady, I corrected that for you.  

11 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Ask yourself the same question.  Ask yourself if you ever had integrity.  I didnt see you in here bitching about democrats doing this same stuff they are accusing the Predident of doing.  

Edited by CoudyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Ask yourself why neither of the Articles of Impeachment charge the President with Extortion.

Ask yourself whether the House -- if they could make a case for extortion -- consciously chose not to pass an Article of Impeachment charging extortion.

Ask yourself why the House Managers, during their 21+ hours of opening statements, didn't argue that Ukraine's President was "extorted".

Don't call it crap. It isn't crap. And stop telling people that they don't believe in "truth" when it is only your own "truth" that you seem to care about.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

In honor of the Gray Lady, I corrected that for you.  

Ask yourself the same question.  Ask yourself if you ever had integrity.  I didnt see you in here bitching about democrats doing this same stuff.  

yes, I have integrity.  I have consistency of position.  I have been in favor of impeaching both Clinton and now Trump.