The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bob, answer me this: what did trump do specifically to warrant this impeachment? 

Be specific. 

You literally accused people of not believing facts and being in a cult — then when presented with facts you scoff and disbelieve them. 

You don’t have to respond of course, but if you value your name, then a move like that demands that you respond. 

as if I give a single crap about what anyone on a message board thinks about me LOL that would be a NO

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

All you have to say is "Hey, I'm a drive-by liberal who will make ridiculous comments about cultists and then leave the board."

That's all you have to say.

Well, that, and maybe "I think I'll look into that Grammerly app one."

No idea what makes people post gibberish without even remotely giving a care about the most basic rules of grammar. Must be a personal thing because I can barely count all the people who just stopped giving a crap about what they are about to post.

Touche.

8 minutes ago, Margarita said:

any evidence is surely to be contested along the alignments of the republican rhetoric as rebuttal anyway its so rote and seamlessly the same over and over and over and you then wonder why people read it and question wether or not you are programmed...and you would say the same thing about my "leftist" self...….stalemate.

I despise run-on sentences, so I'll keep this brief.

Then why the ***** are you here?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Margarita said:

as if I give a single crap about what anyone on a message board thinks about me LOL that would be a NO

You are guilty of what you accused others of doing. Full stop. 

This isn’t about proving yourself to strangers, it’s about truth. You’ve made it clear you’d rather have your “truth” told to you by proven liars and manipulators rather than thinking for yourself. And, rather than just staying quiet and acknowledging you’re nothing more than a poorly programmed NPC, you come in accusing others of what you yourself are guilty of. 

That makes you real easy to dismiss and ignore. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You are guilty of what you accused others of doing. Full stop. 

This isn’t about proving yourself to strangers, it’s about truth. You’ve made it clear you’d rather have your “truth” told to you by proven liars and manipulators rather than thinking for yourself. And, rather than just staying quiet and acknowledging you’re nothing more than a poorly programmed NPC, you come in accusing others of what you yourself are guilty of. 

That makes you real easy to dismiss and ignore. 

perfect. whatever you say..GOOD DO IT

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I despise run-on sentences, so I'll keep this brief.

Then why the ***** are you here?

that is such a great question...……...lol

3 minutes ago, Margarita said:

Touche.

In all fairness, it's no surprise you're getting jumped on anyway. The board only has one or two liberals on it. Most liberals have stayed away (beyond a few drive-bys) because they're watching the DNC FUBAR their party and get Trump re-elected, and it's easier to just ignore their incompetence.

So while we criticize your posts, kudos to you for showing up. Most liberals are too embarrassed by their party to show up these days.

• Like (+1) 2

Hi @Margarita - most everyone on this forum will bend over backward to defend Trump. Some (bots) even have their own Twitter account in which they retweet everything the president and his henchmen Tweet - and that's okay they love helping him spread his propaganda - they just refuse to admit it. 

What I'm saying is it's great to have differing views like yours on the board.

Go Bills!

Edited by Gary Busey
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Don’t you care about truth? Or just narratives? 

the more important question  is why should you give a single crap about what I think? why are you even replying since what I think is so flawed...….

2 minutes ago, Margarita said:

Guess what? You are not a special kind of liberal here. Idaho could have written that to any number of liberals here who act like drive-by shooters. We see your kind time and time again. The ties that bind you guys together consist of a basic lack of knowledge of the subject and a propensity to bloviate leftist talking points. Again, you're nothing new here but a reincarnation of a 60's era mental hippie. 

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

Hi @Margarita - most everyone on this forum will bend over backward to defend Trump. Some even have their own Twitter account in which they retweet everything the president and his henchmen Tweet - and that's okay they love helping him spread his propaganda - they just refuse to admit it. 

What I'm saying is it's great to have differing views like yours on the board.

Go Bills!

yeah well Its not the highlight of my day being here and I'll leave it at that..thank you for your note.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Margarita said:

the more important question  is why should you give a single crap about what I think? why are you even replying since what I think is so flawed...….

I care about people in general and the truth specifically. Educating people to what’s actually happening is important work if we truly want to make the country a better place. 

You don’t even want to engage with the subject. You’ve made up your mind that what I said last night was “nuts” despite me being able to prove every word of it — while you cannot prove your position at all. 

Why does that kind of ignorance appeal to you? Just because you don’t like Trump? Is your hatred of a man worth subverting the entire rule of law and our republic itself? 

Asking honestly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Guess what? You are not a special kind of liberal here. Idaho could have written that to any number of liberals here who act like drive-by shooters. We see your kind time and time again. The ties that bind you guys together consist of a basic lack of knowledge of the subject and a propensity to bloviate leftist talking points. Again, you're nothing new here but a reincarnation of a 60's era mental hippie. 

perfect. lol you PPP folks are pretty adept at flaming I'll give you that

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I care about people in general and the truth specifically. Educating people to what’s actually happening is important work if we truly want to make the country a better place. 

You don’t even want to engage with the subject. You’ve made up your mind that what I said last night was “nuts” despite me being able to prove every word of it — while you cannot prove your position at all. 

Why does that kind of ignorance appeal to you? Just because you don’t like Trump? Is your hatred of a man worth subverting the entire rule of law and our republic itself? 

Asking honestly. 

and again I ask YOU honestly why bother giving so much credence or care  to what a single voice on a message board thinks.....yeah Im disengaging more and more by the minute.  Youre preaching to a deaf choir. Hows that grab ya Rhino? LOL

• Haha (+1) 1

@Margarita
Look at the history:

They lied to the world about wmd in Iraq, and cost us trillions in treasure, and cost us thousands of our soldiers — not to mention the instability it caused and the hundreds of thousands of civilians killed. 

They lied to the country about mass surveillance, promising we weren’t being surveilled. They lied to Congress, the media, and people for years — doing untold damage to the 4th amendment. 

Those same people - not the same agencies, the same PEOPLE — lied for three years about Trump/Russia. They subverted the rule of law, weaponized the Intel collection tools, in order to spy and silence their political opposition. 

Why? 

Because 45 wanted to hold them accountable for their record of lying. 

So I ask, how could you — a sane person of intelligence — take them at their word today without doing the due diligence yourself? Do you think these people deserve a third and fourth chance? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Margarita said:

Typical. We hear that from all you drive-byes whenever you want to run away with your tails between your legs. This is a forum for discussion. We have standards and you aren't measuring up. Be better or don't bother. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Margarita said:

and again I ask YOU honestly why bother giving so much credence or care  to what a single voice on a message board thinks.....yeah Im disengaging more and more by the minute.  Youre preaching to a deaf choir. Hows that grab ya Rhino? LOL

Then let me ask you what the point in posting at all is? Would it be better to have posted and have no one respond or better to post and have people react to your post, be it in agreement or disagreement?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Margarita said:

You’re a Bills fan. My heart stays with my brethren. But I don’t care if you believe me, because it’s not about believe. It’s factual and backed up by mountains of evidence which has been purposely hidden from you by the media, Congress, and political pundits for three years. 

What astounds me is that someone who thinks they know what’s happening can run so quickly away from information that counters their opinion. A smart person would want to hear it, if only to dismiss it. A broken person runs from it because the cognitive dissonance is too painful. 

You’ve shown you’d rather run than learn. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Margarita said:

perfect. whatever you say..GOOD DO IT

Oh no!  Sure that is a reasonable reply but you can't dismiss the board lamprey (DR) that easily.  lol  

Put him on ignore and don't reply to his taunts and in about 2-3 years he may forget about harassing you.  Until then after most every post of yours DR will most likely follow you around claiming you are not a serious person, that you don't think for yourself, that you support dishonest media and pedophilia, that you yourself are dishonest, and that you are most likely an asshat too.  lol

Best of luck escaping DR's tentacles.  You are going to need it.  The fool has about 10 sworn enemies here in PPP and he breaks into the same insult stream with anyone that recognizes and calls him on his BS.  Some here find his lunacy sort of charming though I have to admit, I don't see it.