The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

Just now, Capco said:

From the other side, that's my exact take.  For right wingers it's Dems = bad, Trump = cult of personality.  

Wrong, their are a lot of Republicans who think a dead Trump is the only good Trump.

I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I just see all this as the farce it is.

The President is such a lightning rod and EVERYONE that is against him is on a constant crusade to wreck him, yet they find nothing but baseless crap.

Why do we have to take a political angle when anyone from every side knows all this is is a hit job?

3 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

EPJsjrDVUAAPnHJ?format=jpg&name=small

Lock up Rudy now.

?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Why do we have to take a political angle when anyone from every side knows all this is is a hit job?

Because it's not politics at all. 

It's a coup. 

It's not RvL, CvL, DvR... that's the trick. It's the establishment vs the people. And the people are winning -- which scares the hell out of the establishment. Hence their panic. Their only hope left is to stir up the minority of people who are still plugged into the MSM matrix and hope someone does something really stupid to change the national narrative. 

It won't work though, because large swaths of the global population has figured out that the media is not their friend nor there to keep them informed. 

Deeply stupid Gary is broken again. He can't argue anything of substance, so he posts pictures that are irrelevant to the topic at hand. 

Why does he do that? 

Because Gary has a one cylinder motor atop those shoulders of his. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because it's not politics at all. 

It's a coup. 

It's not RvL, CvL, DvR... that's the trick. It's the establishment vs the people. And the people are winning -- which scares the hell out of the establishment. Hence their panic. Their only hope left is to stir up the minority of people who are still plugged into the MSM matrix and hope someone does something really stupid to change the national narrative. 

It won't work though, because large swaths of the global population has figured out that the media is not their friend nor there to keep them informed. 

I guess the Deep State is a bigger swamp than any of us thought.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Wrong, their are a lot of Republicans who think a dead Trump is the only good Trump.

This post is kind of incredible.  I used the same terminology that you started with ("leftists" was the word you used; I used "right wingers").  

In your response, you change the terminology to party (Democrat and Republican).  So you either didn't read what I posted or you're just conflating words willy nilly.  Then you ask why I took a political angle when all I did was say the exact same thing you did about the political left but instead from my perspective.  

Textbook example of how some people completely lack self awareness.  I'm almost flabbergasted.  

Just now, njbuff said:

I guess the Deep State is a bigger swamp than any of us thought.

It's global. 

But on the ropes in a big way.

Which is why it's always hilarious, in a sad way, to hear people like Gary and the usual low information crowd, actively support and defend the establishment and its propaganda. They do so despite the fact that the establishment has kept them enslaved for their whole lives, poisoned their food and water, sent their children to die in endless wars that mean nothing, and kept the entire country under the fist of a massive and invasive surveillance state. 

Deeply stupid people support their enemies rather than the ones fighting for their freedom.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Capco said:

This post is kind of incredible.  I used the same terminology that you started with ("leftists" was the word you used; I used "right wingers").  

In your response, you change the terminology to party (Democrat and Republican).  So you either didn't read what I posted or you're just conflating words willy nilly.  Then you ask why I took a political angle when all I did was say the exact same thing you did about the political left but instead from my perspective.  

Textbook example of how some people completely lack self awareness.  I'm almost flabbergasted.  

You called it a cult of personality. Straight from the MSNBC talking points. 

And you've yet to answer my questions about Trump/Russia. Do you still believe that there was anything to it? Or do you understand that it was a set up, a lie, a complete piece of fiction crafted by the intelligence services (our OWN intelligence services)? 

If you do realize that, why aren't you mad as hell at the people who misinformed you for three+ years, who lied to your face because they thought you were too stupid to see through their lies? 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Capco said:

New evidence can come to light during a trial.  The trial can be postponed until a later date as new evidence is gathered (or for many other reasons).  I believe it's called a continuance.  

This is not something that is just being made up on the spot by Democrats.

There is no “new evidence” that no one was aware of that has come to light.

House Democrats had the full ability to attempt to compel testimony from any/all other requested witnesses, and they simply chose not to.  In one instance they even rescinded a subpoena after it was contested in court.

Again, House Democrats did a poor job.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Capco said:

There is a difference between leftists and Democrats, and right wingers and Republicans?

I didn't know that. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

I am flabbergasted in turn. ?

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I just see all this as the farce it is.

The President is such a lightning rod and EVERYONE that is against him is on a constant crusade to wreck him, yet they find nothing but baseless crap.

...LMAO....I'm a conservative leaning Independent.....but I've already blown my Depends budget watching these fickle azzclowns clamoring for a "lightning rod to clean up the DC stench".....and NOW that he has arrived, it's "whoa....wait......we didn't mean this.....the swamp was just fine.....all is good....we have 535 with OUR interests as FIRST....yada yada..." ...effin hypocrites.......more chlorine please...........

Just now, njbuff said:

Why is Gary posting pictures from 9 million years ago?

Because he's a deeply stupid person who thinks he's "trolling" the thread with irrelevant pictures about a man he defended (by claiming, for years, that there were no elite pedophile rings servicing DC and other power players). 

He's got a broken brain.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO....I'm a conservative leaning Independent.....but I've already blown my Depends budget watching these fickle azzclowns clamoring for a "lightning rod to clean up the DC stench".....and NOW that he has arrived, it's "whoa....wait......we didn't mean this.....the swamp was just fine.....all is good....we have 535 with OUR interests as FIRST....yada yada..." ...effin hypocrites.......more chlorine please...........

There's a budget for that?

Now I have read EVERYTHING in my life. I can die in peace now.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You called it a cult of personality. Straight from the MSNBC talking points. 

And you've yet to answer my questions about Trump/Russia. Do you still believe that there was anything to it? Or do you understand that it was a set up, a lie, a complete piece of fiction crafted by the intelligence services (our OWN intelligence services)? 

If you do realize that, why aren't you mad as hell at the people who misinformed you for three+ years, who lied to your face because they thought you were too stupid to see through their lies? 

I don't have twitter and I don't watch TV except for Bills games (like for real).  Whatever bubble you think I live in, I don't.  But you are clearly deep down in that twitter rabbit hole and you don't even realize it. 

I believe Russia interfered with our elections on behalf of Trump but I can't say I believe that Trump orchestrated it because I think he's a dumb ass at the end of the day.

I haven't responded yet because you think you are spouting the truth or your own individual conclusions when you yourself are spouting someone else's narrative, and again you don't even realize it.