The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

40 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The President's accomplishments are NEVER put out there by MSM, so he has to use social media to get that point across, all the while bashing back at his haters in MSM and the Dems in congress also. ?

...I'd have to say the likes of Huntley, Brinkley, Edward R, Cronkite et al are rolling over in their graves as to how their once proud industry is now guttural.....special thanks to Dan Rather for starting the downward slide.....hell even Waste Management wouldn't be interested in today's garbage.....a shame...........

For the record, the guy above pushed and believed in the biggest conspiracy theory ever promulgated on the American public: Trump/Russia collusion and/or conspiracy. For three years he believed it, pushed it, and mocked those who doubted it. 

He was proven wrong. 

Because Gary is a deeply stupid person. And his sense of irony is faulty. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For the record, the guy above pushed and believed in the biggest conspiracy theory ever promulgated on the American public: Trump/Russia collusion and/or conspiracy. For three years he believed it, pushed it, and mocked those who doubted it. 

He was proven wrong. 

Because Gary is a deeply stupid person. And his sense of irony is faulty. 

All the leftists still go by the Russian garbage............. very strongly I might add.

• Like (+1) 1

For the record DR is full of ****

On 1/5/2018 at 5:05 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

One more thing to add to this thread... 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.832387

Here's an example of propaganda/disinfo. Qassem Suleimani IS DEAD. He's been dead since 2015. How do we know this? He hasn't spoken a WORD about Trump in a single "video interview". Not one. 

The fact that he's dead, and has been dead for over two years, is part of the reason we're seeing what we're seeing in Iran today.

Edited by Gary Busey

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

All the leftists still go by the Russian garbage............. very strongly I might add.

And they should be educated for their errors (the honest ones), or mocked for their continued ignorance (the dishonest ones, which Gary is). 

There's nothing left to support that conspiracy theory other than hope and ignorance. Which is what a lot of TDSers demonstrate on a day to day basis. Looking at you, GarBear, and Capco. 

Proof again at how deeply stupid Gary is. 

He pushed a conspiracy theory for three years which was fiction, proven to be fiction by every report and investigation into the matter -- and he's STILL pushing it. He never debated it, never read anything that ran counter to his programmed opinion. He just mocked and laughed and posted tin foil hat memes, even after it was exposed that he bought into a giant lie.

I float a theory, once, and he thinks it's the same. :lol: 

Gary's not a smart person. He's been broken by Trump. And it shows. 

Gary be REAL dumb.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And they should be educated for their errors (the honest ones), or mocked for their continued ignorance (the dishonest ones, which Gary is). 

There's nothing left to support that conspiracy theory other than hope and ignorance. Which is what a lot of TDSers demonstrate on a day to day basis. Looking at you, GarBear, and Capco. 

I guess they need more than the 4 investigations that proved their was no Trump/Russia collusion.

I can't take these people serious for anything if they want to continue to go with the PROVEN Trump/Russia garbage.

@Deranged Rhino Yes.  I'd like to see all pertinent evidence brought forth, for both the prosecution and the defense, including the OIG testimony and witnesses.  As you say, this is tearing the country apart and it needs to be resolved one way or another so we can mend these wounds.  

But that mending can only happen if both sides are open to both possibilities.  When the Democrats make mental gymnastics to beat around the bush a lot of people here cry foul, but when the Republicans do it the same folks jump through the same mental hoops lock, stock, and barrel.  

Let them make their cases with all the evidence at their disposal, both prosecution and defense.  Neither side should make political moves to prevent information from being brought forth and yet both sides are doing it.  But when I try to point out those mental gymnastics I just get called an idiot lol.  

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Proof again at how deeply stupid Gary is. 

He pushed a conspiracy theory for three years which was fiction, proven to be fiction by every report and investigation into the matter -- and he's STILL pushing it. He never debated it, never read anything that ran counter to his programmed opinion. He just mocked and laughed and posted tin foil hat memes, even after it was exposed that he bought into a giant lie.

I float a theory, once, and he thinks it's the same. :lol: 

Gary's not a smart person. He's been broken by Trump. And it shows. 

Gary be REAL dumb.

I am not going to call Gary stupid or anyone else for that matter..........

I might think a better way to put is that he, like all other leftists, don't care about what the truth is.

It's Trump = bad......... and Dems = good, no matter what the evidence shows them.

That is my take on it anyways.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Capco said:

@Deranged Rhino Yes.  I'd like to see all pertinent evidence brought forth, for both the prosecution and the defense, including the OIG testimony and witnesses.  As you say, this is tearing the country apart and it needs to be resolved one way or another so we can mend these wounds.  

But that mending can only happen if both sides are open to both possibilities.  When the Democrats make mental gymnastics to beat around the bush a lot of people here cry foul, but when the Republicans do it the same folks jump through the same mental hoops lock, stock, and barrel.  

Let them make their cases with all the evidence at their disposal, both prosecution and defense.  Neither side should make political moves to prevent information from being brought forth and yet both sides are doing it.  But when I try to point out those mental gymnastics I just get called an idiot lol.  

You think I'm a republican. I'm not. 

You are arguing for a complete changing of the system to suit the democrats who failed to do their job over the 78 days they rushed to push this through. Their case has no merit. There's nothing they've brought so far that resembles anything close to evidence of guilt. They've brought supposition, hearsay, and are literally running the same media-backed play from the Trump/Russia hoax wherein the dems leak a rumor to the media, who reports it, then the same dems enter the media story into the record as proof of the rumor. 

Trump is innocent until proven guilty. They have failed to prove guilt, or even the hint of guilt. Re-writing the senate/house rule book on impeachment because they ***** up isn't fair. It's not due process. It's unfair and you know it. 

But you don't care about that. You don't care about the rule of law. You don't care about the long term damage this kind of partisan warfare can cause... 

Wonder why that is.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I am not going to call Gary stupid or anyone else for that matter..........

I might think a better way to put is that he, like all other leftists, don't care about what the truth is.

It's Trump = bad......... and Dems = good, no matter what the evidence shows them.

Normally I'd agree. But with Gary specifically, he's deeply stupid. His posting history removes any doubt about his lack of intelligence. 

• Like (+1) 1

More dishonesty from a deeply stupid man. None of this is about Trump. 

It's about something much bigger. Which is why you have failed the test over and over throughout the past three years+. You've had every opportunity, earlier than many others in the country, to learn the truth. Instead, you scoffed at it. And doubled down with people who think (know) you're SO stupid you'd believe everything they say with or without evidence. That's your legacy, Gary. And it's a deeply stupid one. 

Because you're a deeply stupid man.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Capco said:

Truth is, if the Dems found REAL crimes against the President, he would have been long out of office by now.

Most of the people in America with a brain see this, but the left ignores it and continue to throw out this baseless crap, every second, every minute, of every day.

If Trump is found GUILTY of a REAL CRIME, then talk to me................ otherwise leftists need to shut the fvck up and do something for the people who voted for them, not 365/24/7 conspiracy theories agains the President.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

From the other side, that's my exact take.  For right wingers it's Dems = bad, Trump = cult of personality.  

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

and here you have it, the prepared Dem talking point that i see being parroted everywhere. did we really think it would be a different card?

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1221134040994066432

The last thing Chuckie and his party want is to open this up to witnesses and such.  They simply want to complain about it.  It's all they have left.    More testimony will only further distance the dems from credibility. 

Imagine Mulvaney testifying to all the aid over the past 3 years that was conditionally held in order to carry out foreign policy.  Imagine all the testimony surrounding various Ukraine corruption concerns and mis-use of funds since even before Trump was pres.  Imagine the whistleblower being asked about his previous work with Biden and his anti-Trump positions.  Imagine Schiff as a witness and others around him being questioned about his handling of whistleblower and the House process.  Of course there is a lot more like putting the Bidens on the stand along with other former Obama officials. 

Only the media keeps the dems in business.

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 5

Just now, Capco said:

From the other side, that's my exact take.  For right wingers it's Dems = bad, Trump = cult of personality.  

Do you believe that Trump colluded or conspired in any way with Russia? 

If you do, why? 

If you do not, then why aren't you angry as hell at the people in the media and congress who lied to your face for three years straight about that very issue? They knew since January of 2017 there was nothing to the story -- yet they dragged the country through the mud anyway. 

• Like (+1) 4