The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

15 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Gosh, the Dems sure forgot to talk about a whole lot of facts while they were redundantly bloviating and lying and bloviating and lying and bloviating and lying for 24 hours of preachifying. 

Gaslighting. 

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I wish he wouldn’t Tweet stuff like that. Such a child. 

I agree. I desperately wish he would knock off the name-calling and personal insults. I really hate it. 

But I've learned to accept it because it works to keep Dems out of office.  I think it works because people like myself used to get so frustrated with the McCain's and Romneys and Boehners and even Paul Ryan, who I really liked a lot. They NEVER punched back. They took the high road while Obama and his condescending douche canoes treated America like a bunch of children, and we ended up with eight years of the most useless president in my lifetime.

A lot of right-leaning folks felt the same way and they LOVE how he punches back. You can tell by the stadiums he fills. I'm convinced he's going to crush his next opponent in November. Maybe even get the house back. THAT is how much flyover America loves this man. And while he's being the current douche canoe in public, his policies are re-shaping America from courts to foreign policy in a way that completely strengthens the country.

I know you don't care, honestly, but I felt like spitting that out anyway.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Foxx said:

...care to explain why an "oath proceeding" would make a damn bit of difference to Schiff?.....SERIOUSLY?................

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I agree. I desperately wish he would knock off the name-calling and personal insults. I really hate it. 

But I've learned to accept it because it works to keep Dems out of office.  I think it works because people like myself used to get so frustrated with the McCain's and Romneys and Boehners and even Paul Ryan, who I really liked a lot. They NEVER punched back. They took the high road while Obama and his condescending douche canoes treated America like a bunch of children, and we ended up with eight years of the most useless president in my lifetime.

A lot of right-leaning folks felt the same way and they LOVE how he punches back. You can tell by the stadiums he fills. I'm convinced he's going to crush his next opponent in November. Maybe even get the house back. THAT is how much flyover America loves this man. And while he's being the current douche canoe in public, his policies are re-shaping America from courts to foreign policy in a way that completely strengthens the country.

Exactly correct.

It's LONG overdue finding someone to actually fight back against leftist scumbaggery.

If anything, I wish he was MORE brutal toward them.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

...you're absolutely right and I agree.....the "tit for tat"nonsensical crap demeans him PERIOD.....he should STFU and let his accomplishments to date do the talking IMO (formidable)....had to listen to the "grocery store line babble today.....liar....fraud.....cheat.......impeach him.....dirt bag....yada yada"......his tweets add to the foment.....grow up despite the crap being the social media norm today (SADLY)....yup MAGA is a farce.....he was only after free rent at 1600 Pennsylvania, exorbitant salary, a book deal, his own library and every opportunity to grow individual wealth.....AMERICA is non-sequitir...he doesn't give a rat's azz, right?.....BUT...I sure as hell love EVERY minute of the "good ol boyz political network" getting turned inside out and upside down REGARDLESS of party affiliation.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you're absolutely right and I agree.....

You're both wrong.

For THIRTY YEARS the right's been under assault from the left in the public arena. It's about damned time someone talked over them. Now it's time to trample them under foot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You're both wrong.

For THIRTY YEARS the right's been under assault from the left in the public arena. It's about damned time someone talked over them. Now it's time to trample them under foot.

Stay away from china shops.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I understand why people hate the President tweeting out, but I am one that won't take it sitting down if I got bashed the way the President has been getting bashed by these people on a mind-numbing basis since he came down the escalator.

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you're absolutely right and I agree.....the "tit for tat"nonsensical crap demeans him PERIOD.....he should STFU and let his accomplishments to date do the talking IMO (formidable)....had to listen to the "grocery store line babble today.....liar....fraud.....cheat.......impeach him.....dirt bag....yada yada"......his tweets add to the foment.....grow up despite the crap being the social media norm today (SADLY)....yup MAGA is a farce.....he was only after free rent at 1600 Pennsylvania, exorbitant salary, a book deal, his own library and every opportunity to grow individual wealth.....AMERICA is non-sequitir...he doesn't give a rat's azz, right?.....BUT...I sure as hell love EVERY minute of the "good ol boyz political network" getting turned inside out and upside down REGARDLESS of party affiliation.....

It's very difficult to ignore it when people are bashing you every second of every day.

Some people can handle it and shrug it off........ Reagan, for example........... others, like Trump, for example, WILL FIGHT BACK.

I don't have a problem with either side of the equation.

• Like (+1) 1