The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Follow the money! Doesn’t it seem odd that all of these elected officials and staff hacks were so desperate to get financial aid to the Ukraine of all places? Could it be that our beloved Defense Contractor Lobbyists had promised ‘aid’ to all of these folks in return for $$$$ millions being laundered through in the name of ‘our national security interests’?

what i would like to know is, since we weren't supplying the Uke's with weapons, just what exactly was the 'billion dollars' Biden threatened to withhold supposed to buy?

that's an awful lot of blankets for that price.

14 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

Did you get those Christmas ham scraps I left in the dumpster beside your bum hut?  

Am I supposed to believe anyone read that list that wasn’t paid 6 or 7 figures to do so?  

Life is way too short and precious otherwise.

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We differ there, slightly. I’m involved at the State level. I’ve always said don’t put all the blame on the lobbyists. These government hacks need to learn to say ‘no’! Nobody has a gun to their head. It’s not like someone has their child locked in a basement somewhere. Bribery? No. Public Servant greed....yes!

..thanks for sharing....:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

what i would like to know is, since we weren't supplying the Uke's with weapons, just what exactly was the 'billion dollars' Biden threatened to withhold supposed to buy?

Your question is an excellent one.  It’s stunning how little investigative journalism is going on. But if I’m right, once again....follow the money. I’m guessing it went right back into the coffers of US companies that funneled part of it right back into Biden’s personal/political interests.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

The aid was a loan guarantee to "provide the Government of Ukraine with access to affordable financing from international capital markets, enabling it to provide critical services and protect the most vulnerable Ukrainians from the impact of necessary economic adjustments as it implements key reforms."  From the US Embassy web site.

Basically, bunch oogie-boogie bull####.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I believe it was actually one billion in loan guarantees, not one billion in gifted dollars. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Am I supposed to believe anyone read that list that wasn’t paid 6 or 7 figures to do so?  

Life is way too short and precious otherwise.

Hey man.  Tibs' stuff is Im po tent.  All praise Tibs!

Edited by CoudyBills

18 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

Did you get those Christmas ham scraps I left in the dumpster beside your bum hut?  

That wasn't mine, maybe you were visiting someone else close to you. You complete lowlife 

18 hours ago, Cinga said:

That entire Article is based on antiquated law that was changed with the Foreign Aid Transparency Act of 2016 with regards obviously to FOREIGN AID! 

According to that act the OMB in 2018 established new guidelines.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/M-18-04-Final.pdf

Now, let me change my font too for emphasis... 

idiot... 

You are scum. He withheld the aid to get fake dirt on Biden. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I believe it was actually one billion in loan guarantees, not one billion in gifted dollars. 

So kinda like how FannieMae and FreddyMac “guaranteed” the housing loans back in the roaring 90s?

Or, was it more like the billions of taxpayer dollars that N.Y. can now use on shiny green new deal giveaways instead of giving it all that cash to Amazon? 

39 minutes ago, Nanker said:

So kinda like how FannieMae and FreddyMac “guaranteed” the housing loans back in the roaring 90s?

Or, was it more like the billions of taxpayer dollars that N.Y. can now use on shiny green new deal giveaways instead of giving it all that cash to Amazon? 

A small price to pay to not gain 25,000 direct jobs @ 150k per year and an additional 75,000 indirect jobs. N.Y. now has the billions to spend on the homeless. Just ask AOC. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

That wasn't mine, maybe you were visiting someone else close to you. You complete lowlife 

You are scum. He withheld the aid to get fake dirt on Biden. 

Here I thought you ignored me.  Happy New Year Tibs.  Take care of yourself tonight.  Supposed to get cold.  I dont want you to lose your fingertips to frostbite.  You know, what with those fingerless bum gloves and all.  

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Here I thought you ignored me.  Happy New Year Tibs.  Take care of yourself tonight.  Supposed to get cold.  I dont want you to lose your fingertips to frostbite.  You know, what with those fingerless bum gloves and all.  

Ya, don't OD tonight on us, make sure your power isn't stronger than you think 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

A small price to pay to not gain 25,000 direct jobs @ 150k per year and an additional 75,000 indirect jobs. N.Y. now has the billions to spend on the homeless. Just ask AOC. 

The possibilities are endless now that NY is no longer going to give billions of dollars in tax-breaks to Amazon!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The possibilities are endless now that NY is no longer going to give billions of dollars in tax-breaks to Amazon!

Elizabeth Warren has been courting all the large corporations to explore opening large operations in any liberal state, not to get them to move there but to allow the state's savings on grants to finance her free stuff. 

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I guess we all just found out where Michael Cuomo will get his funding for the billet train from Binghamton to Scranton.