fantastic, relatively non-biased article on losman

eball

we interrupt the regularly scheduled flurry of OT posts to bring you this: the jp "big cat" losman / sam wyche combo is going to produce dividends for the buffalo bills in 2005.

i just read the PFW article about how losman and wyche have been preparing for the upcoming season and it gave me goose bumps. this kid wants to be great.

call me a LOSer. i've been called worse. i think it's about time it's fun to be a bills' fan again.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Every article written in the offseason and preseason make it sound like the player's going to the HoF. "I've never been around a group of guys so committed," "Everyone here is in the best shape of their lives," "I've never seen anyone study as much film/workout in the weight room as much." It's all hype and doesn't mean anything, just an article to write to sell a magazine/newspaper/etc.

Still, I read them too :doh:

EDIT: What a shoddy sentance:

Losman spent a couple of weeks in his native California following the end of the 2004 season, but shortly after Losman’s arrival in Buffalo, Losman and Wyche quickly fell into a routine that promises to pay dividends down the line for both the young quarterback and the Bills.

If you're going to write, at least learn how to not make it sound terrible...

CW

As for the Bills’ offense in 2005, Wyche said that Buffalo will put Losman in a shotgun formation, something that is familiar to Losman from his collegiate days at Tulane. The Bills also will gear things to his strengths as a “younger, fresher-legged, mobile-type guy” by calling for more rollouts and by moving the pocket more than they were able to do with the statuesque Bledsoe.

It's nice to have a coaching staff that is actually open to utilizing their players' strengths.