Britney pregnant

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's to Kevin Federline - Hero of the Common Man!

Now, I'm not saying that Britney is the ultimate woman or anything - she's slutty, dumb, and annoying, but beyond that, she has to be objectively one of hte most attractive women on the planet, not to mention fabulously rich and famous. And she married, and was impregnated by, an average-looking, obnoxious, trashy dude. I read somewhere he likes to chug a beer in her face and taunt her since she can't drink because of the pregnancy. So, he's also a douchebag. And Britney married him. So, fellas, next time you see a girl and think "She's out of my league" think of Federline. She isn;t.

Now, I'm not saying that Britney is the ultimate woman or anything - she's slutty, dumb, and annoying, but beyond that, she has to be objectively one of hte most attractive women on the planet, not to mention fabulously rich and famous.  And she married, and was impregnated by, an average-looking, obnoxious, trashy dude.  I read somewhere he likes to chug a beer in her face and taunt her since she can't drink because of the pregnancy.  So, he's also a douchebag.  And Britney married him.  So, fellas, next time you see a girl and think "She's out of my league"  think of Federline.  She isn;t.

303078[/snapback]

I don't think she is that hot. I've seen her in person too. She is short and dumpy.

Now, I'm not saying that Britney is the ultimate woman or anything - she's slutty, dumb, and annoying, but beyond that, she has to be objectively one of hte most attractive women on the planet, not to mention fabulously rich and famous.  And she married, and was impregnated by, an average-looking, obnoxious, trashy dude.  I read somewhere he likes to chug a beer in her face and taunt her since she can't drink because of the pregnancy.  So, he's also a douchebag.  And Britney married him.  So, fellas, next time you see a girl and think "She's out of my league"  think of Federline.  She isn;t.

303078[/snapback]

My old roommate in the army went to highschool with Britney. Personally, he couldn't stand the B word. Said she stuck up and wouldn't pay you the time of day.

My old roommate in the army went to highschool with Britney.  Personally, he couldn't stand the B word.  Said she stuck up and wouldn't pay you the time of day.

303091[/snapback]

So, she turned him down? :doh: