John Clayton on ESPNEWS in a few mins..

wwovince

He talked about the draft and how Tampa wants to move up for the right price to select a QB. And that Travis to Ari prob wont happen till draft day straight up for LJ because Zona doesnt want to switch picks and will wait till benson drops to them in draft and call TD

The correct answer is Onion!

what's he going to talk about?

302963[/snapback]

His career as a Nose Tackle at Matchbox University.

Mentioned that Green will probably wait until they are on the clock with pick #8 to call TD and ask if he'll accept Shelton straight up for Henry. Otherwise, they'll take Benson of Texas, who's projected to be there with their pick. TD will turn him down.

I also think TD will turn him down, and I will be upset when he does, because I would much rather have Shelton at LT then Teague.

302998[/snapback]

I agree with my Bruce Campbell-avatar brother. If the Bills pass up on Shelton and we have to go into next season with a converted Center at LT, I'll be upset. AND we'll have a malcontent RB on roster.

I agree with my Bruce Campbell-avatar brother.  If the Bills pass up on Shelton and we have to go into next season with a converted Center at LT, I'll be upset.  AND we'll have a malcontent RB on roster.

303012[/snapback]

That converted center was a converted left tackle first.

That converted center was a converted left tackle first.

303037[/snapback]

Who hasnt played LT in years...and from what I hear, was quite poor at it in the first place. I'm not impressed...I'd rather have a player to man the LT spot who actually PLAYED the position recently.

He talked about the draft and how Tampa wants to move up for the right price to select a QB. And that Travis to Ari prob wont happen till draft day straight up for LJ because Zona doesnt want to switch picks and will wait till benson drops to them in draft and call TD

302971[/snapback]

...at which point TD laughs and says, "Ok Denny, good luck with your cornerbacks."

They can keep Shelton if they pull that you-know-what, he's just not the same caliber of player that Travis is.