(OT) Save Toby site in hot water

Gotta give the two guys who came up with that site some credit, I'm sure they'll at least come away with some coin from the site, and all the really had to do was take some pictures of a rabbit, google some rabbit recipes and register with Go Daddy.com.

"And it's also going to include an essay on animal rights activists and why we think they're nuts."

Pretty much sums up what most people that aren't animal rights activists thinks of the extremists.

If this is a true site, which I doubt, the guys are taking very good care of the rabbit. People around the world eat rabbit all the time. At least this one is getting taken care of. Also, chickens in the US are kept in such god awful conditions, one of them would be LUCKY to be living with this guy before their demise.

Oh, that, and who gives a !@#$... its a god damn rabbit.

"And it's also going to include an essay on animal rights activists and why we think they're nuts."

thats awsome.

have you ever been having dinner with a "vegetarian, or vegan"...

for some reason i always say... "i wonder what dolphin tastes like".

that gets the conversation moving.....

i might buy one, cus its funny. not cus i think it might save the rabbit.

302823[/snapback]

I am certainly not doing it to save the rabbit. I am doing it because I am offended that people are offended that these kids came up with a good idea. I now have a cause. It is to stop the people who want to stop the people, from killing a rabbit.

If this is a true site, which I doubt, the guys are taking very good care of the rabbit. People around the world eat rabbit all the time. At least this one is getting taken care of. Also, chickens in the US are kept in such god awful conditions, one of them would be LUCKY to be living with this guy before their demise.

Oh, that, and who gives a !@#$... its a god damn rabbit.

302731[/snapback]

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.

Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide, it's a killer!

It'll do you a trick, mate!

I'm warning you!

He's got huge, sharp-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

I warned you! But did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

302896[/snapback]

you sound like a candidate for PETA

People Eating Tasty Animals

unfortunately they lost a lawsuit in the late 90s on the use of peta.org :doh:

damn hippies, they wanna change the world but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad and drive cars that get poor gas mileage

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.

Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide, it's a killer!

It'll do you a trick, mate!

I'm warning you!

He's got huge, sharp-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

I warned you!  But did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

302905[/snapback]

What does it do, nibble your bum???? :doh: