Awesome Bills Store!!!!!

While visiting the area this past weekend, I had the pleasure of purchasing some new Bills stuff from Stadium Sportswear which is next to the 7 eleven on Abbott Road near the stadium. I will never pay stadium or even internet prices again. The owner is a real good guy and the prices are great. He has many cool items not found in many of the stores. Several months ago, he sent me several items through the mail and the transaction went very smooth. This is a great place when you need to update your Bills duds. His number is 1 716 418 6367. His prices are even better now that it is the offseason. Happy shopping!!!!!! PS. Even some of the Bills players buy jerseys from him. Take care Doug in Clearwater www.stadiumsportswear.com

While visiting the area this past weekend, I had the pleasure of purchasing some new Bills stuff from Stadium Sportswear which is next to the 7 eleven on Abbott Road near the stadium. I will never pay stadium or even internet prices again. The owner is a real good guy and the prices are great. He has many cool items not found in many of the stores. Several months ago, he sent me several items  through the mail and the transaction went very smooth. This is a great place when you need to update your Bills duds. His number is 1 716 418 6367. His prices are even better now that it is the offseason. Happy shopping!!!!!! PS. Even some of the Bills players buy jerseys from him.    Take care  Doug in Clearwater  www.stadiumsportswear.com

302617[/snapback]

Um, the web address isn't even registered. FYI.

Um, the web address isn't even registered. FYI.

302657[/snapback]

He had a website up before, but I think it must have got to be too much for him to stay on top of. I have some friends down here that claim they have called him several times but they can never reach him and they haven't had their calls returned.

All that said, I stop by Sully's store when I'm up there, and mentioning Hammer does knock a few bucks off the total, or sometimes he kicks in some freebies. I think he gets a little too busy sometimes, but he is a good guy and he isn't out to screw people.

When I buy online I buy from Ken at nflnut.com. Not a very fancy website, but he has some good deals and ships quickly.

Listen, I'm dead serious... does the guy have Zubas?  ?  ?

302718[/snapback]

I don't believe Sully does. Ken might, but I don't recall seeing them on his website. I pasted his contact info from my address book below - Give him a call, he's got a lot of stuff that never makes it to his website.

Sports Wearhouse

629 Exchange Street

Buffalo NY 14210

Tel1 :716-854-1667

Tel2: 716-852-0144

I don't believe Sully does. Ken might, but I don't recall seeing them on his website. I pasted his contact info from my address book below - Give him a call, he's got a lot of stuff that never makes it to his website.

Sports Wearhouse

629 Exchange Street

Buffalo NY 14210

Tel1 :716-854-1667

Tel2: 716-852-0144

I was at Ken's old warehouse in S.Buffalo. Tons of stuff everywhere and the phone did not stop ringing. Ken ,the little I could talk to him seemed to be a nice guy, and he knows his stuff/products.

While visiting the area this past weekend, I had the pleasure of purchasing some new Bills stuff from Stadium Sportswear which is next to the 7 eleven on Abbott Road near the stadium. I will never pay stadium or even internet prices again. The owner is a real good guy and the prices are great. He has many cool items not found in many of the stores. Several months ago, he sent me several items  through the mail and the transaction went very smooth. This is a great place when you need to update your Bills duds. His number is 1 716 418 6367. His prices are even better now that it is the offseason. Happy shopping!!!!!! PS. Even some of the Bills players buy jerseys from him.    Take care  Doug in Clearwater  www.stadiumsportswear.com

302617[/snapback]

damn....you are quite a salesman.....what kind of money did he give you to plug it here.... :doh: