Horrifying moment car plunges from motorway flyover and kills people below

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

not clearly from what I saw 

the lady I was referring to almost got skewered by a sign 

stop before 1:13 

No thanks. Thank you for the heads up though. I really hate watching those types of videos.  Call me soft but it really pains me something fierce. I can watch horror movies and such, but when it's reality it affects me differently.  Even those videos the other guy posts of bad car accidents, trucks hitting head on, bad drivers, etc....I scroll on by.

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Does it actually show people getting killed? If so, not gonna watch. Hate those types of videos.

Good point! I got too much to do today!

Oh... @SlimShady'sGhost so we call it a "motorway" here?  If this in some foreign country....

I am sure @Gugny will be here to open up a simply stimulating and scintillating debate about word usage. I'd rather deal with then watch people get skewered.

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Good point! I got too much to do today!

Oh... @SlimShady'sGhost so we call it a "motorway" here?  If this in some foreign country....

I am sure @Gugny will be here to open up a simply stimulating and scintillating debate about word usage. I'd rather deal with then watch people get skewered.

Have you ever been to India?  

Drive at your own risk and if you do ......   and hit a sacred cow  .....   head straight to the airport 

The video is nothing worse than watching an action movie and people getting crunched 

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Have you ever been to India?  

Drive at your own risk and if you do ......   and hit a sacred cow  .....   head straight to the airport 

The video is nothing worse than watching an action movie and people getting crunched 

I will pass too... For now that is. Thanks for archiving things very handily! 

No.  But I can only imagine.  The stories my BiL tells.  I do watch "World's Most Dangerous Roads." Hate to agree with AO, BUT places really are a shithole.  They have no value for safety and life... But they are free as hell.

Oh, great... Now I did it... @BringBackFergywill be here to say that he's pitching "The World's Most Dangerous Canals" to the Discovery Channel.  Thanks!

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Reason number 2 not to live in India.  Reason number 1 is they poop in the shower there and smoosh it down the drain with their feet.

What showers?  

They line up at water troughs next to cows to get their daily water and burn cow patties to heat what they call a residence (a lean to or canvas tied to a tree or building) 

Some open the lid to the water run off at the street side to wash themselves 

the pricier hotels weren't that bad as I recall.   

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost