Congratulations Frank Gore - #3 all-time leading rusher!

YoloinOhio

I have been very hard on Gore this year. I think the use of him at times (ahead of Singletary) is as puzzling as it is frustrating. That being said, hats off to Frank. Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment and it’s a truly remarkable to think of what his career has been. Gore’s hard work and dedication to his craft is to be admired and it will certainly land him in the hall of fame. Wish we had him when he was a little younger but it’s been very nice to have him now.  I have to believe his leadership is a big reason we are 8-3. Great job Frank!

There are some records in sports that are somewhat tainted or lessened by longevity when a player hits loftier milestones simply because he plays way more games.

This isn't one of them. 

Granted, the guy he passed would have had a lot more yards had he not retires.  But Frank's were well earned yards. 

Congrats to number 20 ! Given how many games there are left & the difference between 3rd & 2nd being 1437 yds do you think he will go for it ?

It's a lot of yds at his age but wouldn't it be great if Beane brings him back & if he could do it as a Buffalo Bill !! 

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

One last time???  

Why not one more season?   Or will 3 RB's bee too much?  If so CUT Yeldon.

My hunch.  He's also too far behind to pass anyone else, so he'll retire after this year.

Also, I think the Bills will draft a couple RBs in 2020.

Edited by TPS