Next 2 (or 3) Bills Road games Nationally Televised

BITE ME

NBC looking to flex out Minnesota-San Diego . Pending the result of the Bills and Steelers over next 3 weeks we could be looking at 3 of next 4 on national TV. 

NOVEMBER 28  BILLS AT COWBOYS  4:30 CBS Thursday

(DECEMBER 15 BILLS AT STEELERS 8PM NBC Sunday)

DECEMBER 21  BILLS AT PATRIOTS 4:30 NFL NETWORK Saturday

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Good, I think, but I kind of like it the way it has gone this season so far--with the Bills flying high under the radar. 

You may be correct here, and it would be refreshing to see the Bills getting some exposure, especially now, as they continue to gel, improve, and become playoff ready.

I am hoping that if does happen that it does not disrupt their progress. And I think their philosophy will prevent that from happening.

(Bills 30  Broncos 10; was hoping to be there to see this coming of age game today, but cannot.  Go Bills...)

57 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

NBC looking to flex out Minnesota-San Diego . Pending the result of the Bills and Steelers over next 3 weeks we could be looking at 3 of next 4 on national TV. 

If you are rooting for that Steelers game to become a road night game in that stadium you're <edit> not seeing the world in a clear fashion </edit>.  That game is going to be difficult enough as it is.

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I still would rather have the Ravens game be the Sunday nighter. The Bills possibly being 9-3 and the Ravens possibly being 10-2. I don't see how that isn't the game of the week. 

CBS would most likely protect that game as their premiere game of the week.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I still would rather have the Ravens game be the Sunday nighter. The Bills possibly being 9-3 and the Ravens possibly being 10-2. I don't see how that isn't the game of the week. 

Because it's the Seahawks and the Rams right now.  They aren't going flex out of those 2 markets to put Buffalo and Baltimore on.

and FWIW I think everyone is hedging their bets on flexing the Bills into anything until they beat someone of merit.  They go into Dallas on Thanksgiving and get smacked around you can forget about it.

Edited by That's No Moon

16 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Because it's the Seahawks and the Rams right now.  They aren't going flex out of those 2 markets to put Buffalo and Baltimore on.

and FWIW I think everyone is hedging their bets on flexing the Bills into anything until they beat someone of merit.  They go into Dallas on Thanksgiving and get smacked around you can forget about it.

I hate the way the NFL puts so much emphasis on the market for their Primetime games. I don't watch Sunday Night Football because its the Seahawks and Rams or the Cowboys and whoever. I watch it because its football. I don't care who's playing and I honestly don't think most fans do either. I'm tired of seeing the same teams play Primetime night games 4 or 5 times a season. That's actually worse in my opinion. Look at the Bears, they get multiple Primetime games a year and every time I think about watching Mitch Trubisky, I cringe

2 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

Bills never seem to play well in nationally televised games.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I agree...they have to decide this on Tuesday. CBS protects chiefs-patriots

if the did this then sea-LA to fox and  chargers ar Jax to cbs at 1pm

the following week the two games are

buff-pitt

hou-tennis for division lead posdibly

cbs protects one....

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Looking at the week 15 schedule, the bills steelers has a good chance at being forced. The game they currently have isn't terrible though (Vikings Chargers).

I think the league will probably think that Vikes-Chargers game will be a high-scoring game too, compared to the Bills-Steelers, which will be a defensive struggle.

i selfishly am hoping though we get flexed, because the time change will mean I can go.