Broncos vs Bills (Broncos YouTuber Breakdown)

BigDingus

I've been following this guy's videos for quite a while, he's a huge Broncos fan but covers the rest of the NFL. He frequently discusses the Bills too, as he loves Bills fans & their tailgating. 

He's a funny guy, figured I'd share in case anyone else was interested. He's definitely not your typical wannabe sports analyst, doesn't take himself seriously, and I honestly enjoy watching his videos more than traditional outlets recently. 

Figured I'd share this one for anyone who wants a laugh, and maybe you'll end up following his stuff too. He talks about the Bills enough, so couldn't hurt :) 

• Like (+1) 4

That settles it. I’ve tried to give Denver cred. I was impressed with their Allen version last week and I know I want Vonn Miller on the Bills. But all this week, I’ve heard nothing but disparaging comments about our 7-3 vs their 3-7. I simply don’t understand. My ever-hopeful Bills love has been routinely smacked down by the cruelest comment a losing franchise must endure.

You are what your record says you are.

I make well thought out ‘reasons’ why we haven’t made the playoffs all Century sans once. I’m pretty good at it. Yet, there’s no denying that Crash to Earth Comment from Hell.

This season’s rarified air that we’re all breathing has Bills fans a mile high. We’re FINALLY on the other side of this equation. This game isn’t a bump in the road. We’re better than them. 8-3 and on to Texas Turkey. Why?

Because we are what our record says we are.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

That settles it. I’ve tried to give Denver cred. I was impressed with their Allen version last week and I know I want Vonn Miller on the Bills. But all this week, I’ve heard nothing but disparaging comments about our 7-3 vs their 3-7. I simply don’t understand. My ever-hopeful Bills love has been routinely smacked down by the cruelest comment a losing franchise must endure.

You are what your record says you are.

I make well thought out ‘reasons’ why we haven’t made the playoffs all Century sans once. I’m pretty good at it. Yet, there’s no denying that Crash to Earth Comment from Hell.

This season’s rarified air that we’re all breathing has Bills fans a mile high. We’re FINALLY on the other side of this equation. This game isn’t a bump in the road. We’re better than them. 8-3 and on to Texas Turkey. Why?

Because we are what our record says we are.

Amen brother 

At first I wasn't sure why I should even care, but something made me click. 

Let me say I do not watch even Bills-fans related YouTube drivel.

But this guys is funny. Even his erectile dysfunction ad. "Finally a penis improvement ad on a podcast that talks about penises more than any other"

On the Pats not taking AB back "It's almost as if a team doesn't believe a player who just told the NFL to go f*!# themslves two weeks ago."

"Say the name of any Bills D-lineman and they're pretty damn good. Rookie Ed Oliver...pretty damn good. Jerry Hughes...pretty damn good and he will fight a referee..."

He just has he semi-dry, acerbic humor I enjoy. And flatter myself by saying I attempt to employ myself although is often lost on people (*cough* nextmanup *cough*) in print. 

I can't believe I'm actually saying this about a YouTube fan show, but if this episode is indicative of the quality, I may watch again.

Edited by timekills17
  • Haha (+1) 1

Funny , not so much. Another guy with no real job. “ I have a YouTube channel and make micro brews living in my mom’s basement. “  Didn’t really learn anything about the Broncos OL, TE, or why he thinks a guy with under 50% completion played “so good last week.” 

Edited by Locomark

2 hours ago, timekills17 said:

But this guys is funny. Even his erectile dysfunction ad. "Finally a penis improvement ad on a podcast that talks about penises more than any other"

On the Pats not taking AB back "It's almost as if a team doesn't believe a player who just told the NFL to go f*!# themslves two weeks ago."

"Say the name of any Bills D-lineman and they're pretty damn good. Rookie Ed Oliver...pretty damn good. Jerry Hughes...pretty damn good and he will fight a referee..."

He just has he semi-dry, acerbic humor I enjoy. And flatter myself by saying I attempt to employ myself although is often lost on people (*cough* nextmanup *cough*) in print. 

I can't believe I'm actually saying this about a YouTube fan show, but if this episode is indicative of the quality, I may watch again.

Drivel.  Harsh.  Maybe watch more?  Lots of talented people out there

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Drivel.  Harsh.  Maybe watch more?  Lots of talented people out there

Yeah - I'm not big on trolling through YouTube. But I appreciated his brand of humor.

From my (admittedly limited) experience 99.999% of YouTube is "drivel."

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/24/2019 at 5:26 AM, timekills17 said:

Trust me, I totally agree with you on YouTube related sports & Bills content, but discovered this guy during the offseason and now myself and a couple friends grew attached to his brand of humor & news. He's an unashamed Broncos homer, but CONSTANTLY goes to bat for the Bills & covers the fans and now I'm even watching his random news videos throughout the week.

Here's his recap video for the early games yesterday (skipped to the Bills part) - 

The fact he barely even spoke about it made me laugh. That's the smallest amount of time he gave to the Bills or Broncos for anything this year, you can just tell how pissed he was. Anyway, I'd just recommend giving his videos a couple more views & seeing if they click with you. I really enjoy him, and like you, don't follow any Bills related/sports related stuff on YouTube at all.

Also, here's his offseason Bills breakdown that got me interested in the first place:

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/24/2019 at 7:21 AM, Locomark said:

Funny , not so much. Another guy with no real job. “ I have a YouTube channel and make micro brews living in my mom’s basement. “  Didn’t really learn anything about the Broncos OL, TE, or why he thinks a guy with under 50% completion played “so good last week.” 

Did you not catch OP's part of the post where he said the guy doesn't take himself that seriously? Sounds like he's just having fun.

• Like (+1) 2