Beer truck driver arrested

Beerball

If my kid was on one of the buses he forced off the road, he'd better go into hiding forever. I'd hunt him down. :P

That happened in Nervous Guys' neck of the woods. Hope NG doesn't get a hold of him. He wouldn't last 5 seconds.

If my kid was on one of the buses he forced off the road, he'd better go into hiding forever. I'd hunt him down.  :doh:

That happened in Nervous Guys' neck of the woods. Hope NG doesn't get a hold of him. He wouldn't last 5 seconds.

302280[/snapback]

Yesterday in NYC, some a-hole with a blood alcohol reading of .20 (translation = sh--faced) ran a red light and t-boned another car carrying a family. The ten year girl is in a coma.

I'm sure most of us have driven with a few drinks in a us now and then, but for people who drive totally recklessly and injury and kill people while drunk deserve to be behind bars for years and years. Ironically, in paper said that the DUI was a misdemeanor. The felony was in leaving the scene. Go figure!

Wait, shouldn't we be blaming this on Grand Theft Auto games? I mean, he was driving recklessly, driving other cars (and busses) off the road. It is obviously soceity's fault for releasing a video game that taught him this. Oh, and ever worse, in GTA Vice City, there is a club that serves alcohol! This guy is nothing but a result of video games influencing our young adults.

This guy will probably get 10 years but Leonard Little kills a young mother and gets a slap on the wrist. Then just for good measure 4 years later drives drunk again, gets caught, refuses a breathalizer, and gets off again. Who really cares about this stuff though. Some guy on a website is treatening to kill a rabbit and eat it. Now THAT is a cause.

Wait, shouldn't we be blaming this on Grand Theft Auto games? I mean, he was driving recklessly, driving other cars (and busses) off the road. It is obviously soceity's fault for releasing a video game that taught him this. Oh, and ever worse, in GTA Vice City, there is a club that serves alcohol!  This guy is nothing but a result of video games influencing our young adults.

302921[/snapback]

Only if he gained more energy by banging a prostitute and then wacking her. :doh: