Does Melania stand by her man?

thebug

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm Indian.  That would be fine with me...

I don’t have a complaint about it, either.  I personally don’t care for that cuisine but, unlike Laura Loomer, I’m generally cool with people eating whatever they want.  Now, if someone wants a dog roast, like RFK Jr., then it’s going to be a problem. 

21 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t have a complaint about it, either.  I personally don’t care for that cuisine but, unlike Laura Loomer, I’m generally cool with people eating whatever they want.  Now, if someone wants a dog roast, like RFK Jr., then it’s going to be a problem. 

Hey, a billion Chinese (and apparently thousands of Haitians) can't be wrong... 

16 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

We need a dignified first spouse. Enter Doug the Nanny Fckr. 

Yup.  And as I was getting at, she was Willie Brown's first slut.  Well, maybe not first...

Edited by Doc

51 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ignoring the point about Frankie’s 

“first slut” childishness with a whatabout response 

usual stuff. 

Hoax.  I'm not the one grandstanding about dignity.  That's you.  While you and your pals vilify a bunch of brown people in Ohio.  That's disgusting, and so are your politics. 

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I'm not the one grandstanding about dignity.  That's you.  While you and your pals vilify a bunch of brown people in Ohio.  That's disgusting, and so are your politics. 

Hoax. No grandstanding. A tongue in cheek comment about the nanny banger. 

You seem to be coming a little unwound. Send a pm to Redhawk and he might be able to walk you through it. All my best.